Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate (34288 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by NaijaCelebrity: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nollywood curvy actress, Anita Joseph finally meets with her 2018 BBNaija housemate, Alex after receiving insults for supporting her.

The actress took to her Instagram to share some photos with caption saying...

Iv received lots of insults
Because am supporting Alex
But they don’t even know me one bit
Am (AZUANUKA) ask ur igbo friend to translate
Keep hating on me and I keep loving her more,and I appreciate all d Accolades thank you all
@alex_unsual am going no where (mother hen)

She also met with other housemates, see photo below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-curvy-actress-anita-joseph-meets-with-her-favourite-bbnaija-housemates/

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Giddymoney(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin
party loading

Modified : WTF.... I typed 3some and it showed me PARTY

24 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by mayweather145: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rico might be peeping.....at Anita's breast.....who knows... He is wearing a sun glass .

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Daffar: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
ook
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by freeman95(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice

Tobi go don preek this alex taya

grin
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by lilfreezy: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Balet: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
When would u stop this disturbance about this BBN

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by AndreizMendez(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dear Seun/Lala

We tolerated everything about this bbnaija on Nairaland for 3 months including post containing explicit/sexual contents.

It's been more than a week now the show had finished but we still get threads about this bbnaija stuffs shoved down our throats.

When would this stop as we cannot keep on tolerating it.

Br//

Concerned Nlander

14 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by firstolalekan(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
olodo

ENGRISHH
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by DONSMITH123(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
freeman95:
Nice

Tobi go don preek this alex taya

grin

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Mosesjoker(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
AZUANUKA.....

can someone please translate??
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Ellabae(f): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Beautiful girls nd handsome dude
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by AprokoGirl: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Dalyricz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
the 3rd pic tho, too much pancakes

loading itunes Gift Card. current rate is 250/$

bring ur Amazon and steam card also for Gud rate
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
The hate on Alex though, most likely from Bitterleaf's goons. I really can't figure what is there to hate

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by samyyoung1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fake peeps except Tobi
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by MrGreenMavro: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
wink

SO MAKE WE FRY MELON? angry angry
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by partnerbiz4: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
So make i fry sand?
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by ijbeauty(f): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice eeeeeee grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Auntie no dey give persin body heat abeg
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by davodyguy: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin
party loading

It's still party or orgygrin
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by Movicq(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
owo shayo.......... omo boys dey hot, gurls dey fat
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by potent5(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin
party loading

3some loading.
Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by donbenie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mosesjoker:
AZUANUKA.....

can someone please translate??
AZUANUKA,figuratively it means what is being said at her back is of no importance/inconsequential..
She cares less for all the negative comments behind her..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate by ogtavia(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Isnt she too old for all these?

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos / 18 Celebrities And Their Doppelgangers / Cee-C Wows In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.