Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Those Waiting To Arrest Me ‘ll Wait In Vain- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Waiting To Arrest Me ‘ll Wait In Vain- Fayose (260 Views)

IPOB Wait In New Jersey To Give Ugwuanyi And Utazi The Ekweremadu Treatment(pic) / Those Who Wait For me After My Tenure Wait In Vain -fayose / Those Who Wait For Me After Leaving Office Will Wait In Vain – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Waiting To Arrest Me ‘ll Wait In Vain- Fayose by treasure2: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Those waiting to arrest me ‘ll wait in vain- Fayose

By Wale Elegbede

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has said that he was not afraid of what becomes of him after leaving office as governor in October. He stated that “Those waiting for me will wait in vain, I am Peter the rock.”

Speaking yesterday during an interview on Politics Today, a programme on Channels Television in Lagos, the governor said, he has defended Nigerians and he did not owe anybody an apology for his actions.

Fielding question on whether he was afraid of being arrested when he leaves office in October, Fayose said: “Who is God on earth, none. What are they talking about? Is it all these muzzlings of people? “I have done everything, I have defended Nigerians and I have no apology and I will never have one. He stated further that: “Let me tell you again, those waiting for me will wait in vain. I am Peter the rock. If they like, let them lock me up from today till next year. We have seen presidents, we will still see more, and this one too will soon pass.”

While stating that his presidential hope was still alive in 2019, the governor said: “I am going to run a beautiful campaign as a president. Let us finish the Ekiti governorship election. Nigerians want a man that can fix this country. I served with President Olusegun Obasanjo, President MusaYar’adua was my colleague, I served with President Jonathan, I am in President Buhari’s administration. I am the most experienced person in government today.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/those-waiting-to-arrest-me-ll-wait-in-vain-fayose/

1 Like

Re: Those Waiting To Arrest Me ‘ll Wait In Vain- Fayose by hmabdool(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
mtsew

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election Will Be The Easiest Election Ever For Buhari-says Festus Keyamo / Limestone Deposit Ignites Communal Clash ; Sen.mao, Obike, SSG ,others Visit Is / Gnld Distributor For Super Gro Supplies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.