Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) (27335 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Meet Miss Nigeria 2018 Contestants: Top Finalists (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
And not one natural hair was used.

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by wheenie(f): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pretty girls at least majority of them.... but why did they make the similar hair do..? they all look alike in my eye...
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
They all look alike

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
busky101:
that cross river girl is a fine babe o, have known her since childhood, whoever that styled her in that picture is going to hell
But this picture you used didn't do much justice na.. cheesy
Do you want to go to hell? grin
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by adeolu21: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

#Fact cry

[b][/b]

Imo babe is on point
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by adeolu21: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

#Fact cry

Imo babe is on point
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by pennyforthought: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Every single one of them wearing weaves lol. In which other country would you find people this embarrassed to show off their natural hair?
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Many of them look alike. That's what u get when u use the same make up artist for all d girls
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Imo
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Lordwheez(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wait oooo.... What's with Igbo girls and wide face.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
What a mess. grin Miss Edo, Cross River and FCT, sha........ shocked
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shocking!! Who chose this Edo girl to rep us?
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by sprints1: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Imo and ondo for me others too ugly abeg...that cross river get as e b whether na man or woman she no allow God decide the sex before entering her mother's womb...she go dey impatient
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by momove4real25(f): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ogun girl sef no try. Why dem no come give me form.

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2018
that Edo and cross river girl look like zombies
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Jidebabs88(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2018
Kaduna & Ogun are sweet & rocks
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 2:15am On May 01, 2018
80% Igbo Babe :p
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2018
All of them are above 30....Out of all the slay Queens?
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
Starting to think it's the hair that is making them all look ugly. Only like 2 or 3 are manageable.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Deji63: 9:44am On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:
no no no no op don't say that please, how can you categorize these things as some of the nation's finest queens.
what're you implying, that we don't have beautiful entities in 9ja

In all honesty, they're fvcking fugly, jeez. These tourism will only be justified if they're touring for the most ugly girls in nigeria.
Like I have something to say for virtually everyone of them here, but it seems the default in the persons repping 'Cross river' and 'Edo' is so striking and cannot be ignored.

Wtf, I just need to say this in pidgin englishcheesy
the cross river girl just carry head like cassava, this kind of girl will so beat and demolish her man if he's so unfortunate to get caught cheating on her.
this kinda girl will so bang her man on the bed, make the man moan and leave him in pains.
See face na abi na posturecheesy

Oh the Edo babe, I nearly cried when I saw her, my goodness.
See how she do face like monkey wey lick lime.
She's in every way a direct descendant of obaseki, the state gov.
If being ugly is a course in school, she will graduate first class, 4.99cheesy

They will win through cucumber connections. grin
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Kelechidmani: 6:58pm On May 01, 2018
Miss delta is my favorite and she definitely has my votes
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Kelechidmani: 6:59pm On May 01, 2018
Why are Nigerians so bitter though, look at the comment section, sad indeed.
Anyways it’s Miss delta all the way, we have your back girl always
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by GetUmad: 1:48am On May 02, 2018
Kelechidmani:
Why are Nigerians so bitter though, look at the comment section, sad indeed.
Anyways it’s Miss delta all the way, we have your back girl always

They aren't bitter. They are been truthful. You don't have to always be bias all in a bid to support your own.
Majority of them are at most, average or even below. The Delta you made mention is one of the terrible looking among the contestants.

The ones I consider to be naturally pretty among them all are;

In no particular preferential order;-

Kaduna,
Lagos
Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom, Abia , The Abia, but for the gaffe in her hairline (the forehead spoil show for her, dem nor package that wig abi na wetin? well for her head) nonetheless, better than some. then maybe Ondo

Even the states I represent nor follow join. We should shun this "Na our person" mentality.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) by Kelechidmani: 1:15pm On May 02, 2018
@GetUmad
Whatever you say dude. I believe all girls up there are beautiful, some may not have had the best poses but no one is terrible looking oga. Delta is still the best and is our winner. Team Delta all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears / Classy And Trendy Bags available here at very affordable prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.