Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Save Data On Downloads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Data On Downloads (678 Views)

Football Manager 2020 Mobile (FM 20) 11.1.1 Apk Obb (unlocked) + Any Save Data / New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Data On Downloads by dhandlersNL: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Looking for ways to save data on downloads?, try using thedatahandlers.com. It allows you to save data by first compressing files online before downloading.
Re: How To Save Data On Downloads by dhandlersNL: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Feel free to post any inquiries you might have
Re: How To Save Data On Downloads by SUGARSON(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
If I send U a file of 1gig, what will be de final size after compression? And will de compression affect the quality of de file and how will I decompress it?
Re: How To Save Data On Downloads by dhandlersNL: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
SUGARSON:
If I send U a file of 1gig, what will be de final size after compression? And will de compression affect the quality of de file and how will I decompress it?

Hello Sugarson,

We can't tell the final size of a file before the compression is done as it depends on the individual nature of the file. A 1gig file could yield a compressed file with a size of hundreds of megabytes or even tens of megabyte depending on the content of the file.

In most, but not all cases, compression is lossless, therefore it has little or no effect on the quality of the output file.

There are several ways to decompress a compressed file, you can use apps such as WinZip or IZip. You can also decompress by right clicking on the file and selecting extract if you use a windows device or double clicking on the compressed file if you use a mac.

I hope this has been helpful. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions
Re: How To Save Data On Downloads by SUGARSON(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
At least U have to give us an estimate of de final size so as to know what we are paying for since ur service is not free cuz I went to ur website now

(1) (Reply)

How To Get And Use Apple Iphone X Animoji On Any Android Phone / Sold / Mint Iphone 6 For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.