Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,353 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

#BBNaija: I can kill Nina, Cee-c – Tobi (Watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: I can kill Nina, Cee-c – Tobi (Watch Video) (269 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / BBNaija Top 5: Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Alex & Nina Step Out For Media Tour (Photo) / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I can kill Nina, Cee-c – Tobi (Watch Video) by Sodiqsoda(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2018

Big brother Naija finalist, Tobi has said he will kill Cee-c, Nina and marry Alex.
However, the feeling seem to be considerate as Tobi while playing the Smash, Marry or Kill game, told CoolFM that he will kill Cee-c and Nina but not smash any of them.

When asked if he had settled his differences with Cee-c, Tobi said, ”In the house it was madness but for now it is just positive vibe. We have to maintain a cordial relationship so we can work together.

Tobi also said he will not date Cee-c. He said she either does not know how to control her emotions or she is overly emotional.

” I will not date Cee-c, now this is my opinion, she either does not know how to control her emotion or she is overly emotional.

”Though Cee-c inside the house was like that, I cant say the same about ”Cee-c outside the house.

”I will want us to all have a cordial relationship and also do a lot together. My self and her, I and every other person in the house are cool.”

Watch video below;

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Winner Miracle, Reportedly Named Education Ambassador For Imo State / Ms. Chief Releases A Very Power / Controversial Video For Shilekun / Davido:assurance.if You Are The Chioma,will You Accept The Offer?(str Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.