Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria (799 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Gift Card Trading Business In Nigeria / Foodstuff Trading Business Idea / Start Domain Trading With Just $50 And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by sholatour(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Domain trading business, also known as domaining, is a very lucrative one and you can start here in Nigeria with just $50. You only need a phone connected to the internet and information about what sells in order to join thousands of worldwide investors making cool dollars in this profitable venture. You can get information about what sells from top domaining sites like Domaining, DNJournal, TheDomains, DomainInvesting and so on.

As a Nigerian, I have been involved in the business for some years now and I strongly believe that the coast is now clear for Nigerians to go into the business unlike in the past when policies of many trading platforms were not favourable to Nigerians. Research is the major work in domain trading and your ability to carry out enough research will determine how far you can go in the business. A good domain will sell itself, hence, the most important step in domaining is buying the right domain name that will appeal to the right buyers.

Read more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4198855/how-make-800-monthly-online#62726583.

http://www.sofreedomains.com/2018/07/top-tips-for-making-money-online.html?.
Re: How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by forreelinc(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin person wey no get website wan tell me how to trade domain names
Re: How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by sholatour(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
forreelinc:
grin person wey no get website wan tell me how to trade domain names
You don't need a website to trade domain names.
Re: How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by daddio(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Continue please
Re: How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by forreelinc(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2018
sholatour:
You don't need a website to trade domain names.

grin yea just like you dont need to leave in a house before you become a realtor
Re: How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
The guy did not no anything about domaining
Re: How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria by forreelinc(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2018
leylak:
M C D A V E F U N D S . C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.

cheesy how much you wan sell am?

(1) (Reply)

Call for CCTV installation in your office, shop or home today. / U Refer, U Earn. 100% Verified... / Juvenate Brain and Nerve supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.