Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari (78595 Views)

Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others / Gains We Have Made On Different Fronts, By Buhari In Meeting With British P.M / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The Americans know better than you do ..Trump didn't mince word , they know what they are saying ..Buharo has been killing Christians and that was what the whole invite was all about

That isn't what the whole visit is actually about but i get your point.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by izzyboi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by AZeD1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Of course the Americans are only about what umyou can push to them but despite all the half a billion Tucano deal Trump didn't fail to remind Buhari that he was commissioning the killing of Christians

Trump scammed Buhari.... Saying he is trying to push their Agri products to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
To be frank, PMB has been abysmally slow in addressing issues that wear the garb of urgency.

His service chiefs are long overdue for change but he still keeps them.

The underperforming ministers are still enjoying salaries and other perks of office.Are they telling us that all are performing well?

Why has a state of emergency not been declared in Benue?

The legitimacy of this government has been eroded with daily killings in Benue because one of the major purpose of government is to provide security of life and property to its citizens.

Sincerely speaking, I am not impressed with the Buhari's administration. Its been a festival of ineptitude, directionless and reverse motion.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by ensamy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump just invited this guy to humiliate him hmmmm.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by folaolumike(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Baba, pls go and get a deserved rest. Quit the stage now when it is still honourable.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by anyicash(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Our billionaire Pastors didn't say anything about the killings..

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by ally2014: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump God bless u aplenty!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by saarumann: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Big difference between Intelligent/Advanced Leader and a Dullard:
The one who is intelligent made his point by speaking his mind pointblank without going through paper. The Dullard one on the other hand made and read his speech through paper talking about about the only thing in his empty brain; looted funds.
I have never seen a pathetically dull president like buhari in my entire life!!!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by sonnie10: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

Most of your guys lack sense and too emotional to write with logic, What is the proof that their targets are Christians ?

Because of Buhari's secret Islamization agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by notohatespeech: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Those who kill others should be brought to justice. Trying to reduce the issue to a religious one would be playing into the hands of the killers.
No religion support the indiscriminate killing of people and wanton destruction of property. We should stand in solidarity with one another and say NO to all forms of criminality irrespective of our tribal/ religious inclination.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
princfred:
And thats the Trump majority of blacks both in US and Africa easily talk nonsense against. If i say blacks especially Christian blacks are political nonentities e go be like say person like to berate. Na so dey for take elect killiary assuming blacks had upper hand in US. Which other leader out of the many Bubu visited had the fortitude to say this even fellow black Obama was busy pandering for gay nonsense just like Britain's May.

The Martin Luther family came here an didn't say nothing about the killing buy yet trump did

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by ollah2: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
sonnie10:

Because of Buhari's secret Islamization agenda.

Don't write like a phool
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by phase1: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
SmartPolician:
It's airing LIVE on CNN.

Buhari is reading out a prepared speech and Trump is not using any paper grin

Youths, we deserve a smarter president

So his handlers finally prepared his speech before he pooh-poohs himself again? grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by sonnie10: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

Don't write like a phool

Even if you don't live in Nigeria or have eyes to watch the News, a least you should have common sense to engage in discussion without being rude.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by wristbangle: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
skywalker240:

GEJ had his own shortcoming,.. but the worst part of GEJ is 200 times more better than the best part of this stupid,vegetable,kunu sipping gworo chewing dullard religious/ethnic bigot, 3 yrs has proven that fact. IF GEJ was a fool, then PMB is a fool amongst fools.

They are all same big fools. I can never pick GEJ over PMB and vice versa at the moment. We deserve a good government bro.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by brownhawk: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
stevnwigw1:
You're really a hawk.
imagine ipob saying that FG is planning to plant bomb accusations on the as if their matter is the biggest problem of this government. Just like their followers they think the world is after them. Crazy people. The are rediculous clowns both leaders and followers. It's true I like to read ipob related news it's because they are the most funniest and rediculous group I've ever come across. Whenever I am sad or bored. I just need to search for ipob and start laughing my life out when I read their paranoid accusations
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by ollah2: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
sonnie10:

Even if you don't live in Nigeria or have eyes to watch the News, a least you should have common sense to engage in discussion without being rude.

Engaging in discussion with a bigot is a white elephant project
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by spencekat(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good!May God bless you POTUS.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by keneck1: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
jerseyboy:
Mr. Trump, Buhari Is a terrorist.

He should be taken directly to Guantanamo Bay to join his co-terrorists.
eyaa i can understand how frustrated you and your ilks are trump and buhari having a discussion,i urge you all to be pls beware of heart attack cos more frustration for you on the way when eventually he is declared the winner of next years polls,eyaa i pity una but that is life.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by trapQ: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
We don't care what you do with yourselves.
ahmedkoded95:
But America can accept the killings of Muslims in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Really
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Its a sad thing when the American president got ur back and ur president.justifies ur murder

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by keneck1: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
okachie1:
Condemn the person besides you not others. APC is a terrorist party period!
eyaa still crying cos of 2015,oh brace up 2019 will be sweeter cos i love the way you cry,apc will send you and you masters to political oblivion kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by Iammercy2018: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=CaptJeffry post=67165098][/quote] it's good to see how you've been configured
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by keneck1: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
rozayx5:
trump noticed the killings in NIgeria

more than an Afonja pastor mere commissioner

they scammed the south west just to offer them second fiddle to a cattle rearer

come 2019 the brown teeth lagos landlord will decieve them again to vote this nonsense
children of today can wail anyway why am i even bothered hatred will lead them to their early grave kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by keneck1: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
oshe11:
Tell him....

Please Kill or Arrest him Sir

I'd rather vote for Trump than this OLD IDIOT BUHARI

Buhari said he is working HARD?

ME: HARD KEE YOU THERE
old idiot you call your president,unfortunate for you you and your ilks will continue in this pain and hate until he finishes his second tenure,eyaa i can see your frustration but it is well kid
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by MYHUBBY: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
madridguy:
Good point there from POTUS, the killings is too much.

touch your heart jihadist that you meant what u say. you wicked human being

a human like you is being killed on daily basis and as matured and old you claimed to be here, you're still supporting party over humanity

just shut the fvck up and stick to buhari asslicking

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by Habibatuley23: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
bolanto24:
God bless President Trump.

God punish Presidiot Buhari.

Still that won't stop my President not to get that office again ok!

With all this fake likes&shit Bubu is going back to presidency quote me anytime.
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by keneck1: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abfinest007:
mr say it as it is tell that bastard called buhari

buhari doesn't know his primary responsibility his primary responsibility is security and he has failed in that area
eyaa social media tiger always on the attack but the unfortunate thing is that he can't hear you,so pls rant on boy
Re: Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari by MYHUBBY: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Habibatuley23:

Still that won't stop my President not to get that office again ok!

With all this fake likes&shit Bubu is going back to presidency quote me anytime.

then your people would be the next victim of his political game plan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.