Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) (976 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by alexhl(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
The current visit of President Buhari to the United State has seen him as one of
the most poplar president in Africa, there has been a lot of speculation about
his trip to America and meeting with Trump.

read more...http://www.godofnews.com/buhari-covers-washington-times-america/

Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
That's My President

2 Likes

Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by Banmeallday: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:
That's My President

are you sure he’s YOUR president, or belongs to the international bankers, because that picture even looks like it was taken 5 years ago.

Remember, you are either from the sh.ithole or a lazy Nigger Area citizen

2 Likes

Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by firo08(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
One thing is certain about APC supporters they celebrate worthless things... I wonder who cursed them?

4 Likes

Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by Yyeske(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Someone give me a good meme of how IPOB miscreants would be feeling right now
Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:
That's My President
Just a passport and you are like this undecided

na him be say if them give am front page, you will jump out from your phone

Anyway for you, this is an achievement right

3 Likes

Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Someone give me a good meme of how IPOB miscreants would be feeling right now
You need serious help oooooo! start your treatment on time before you enter market smiley

3 Likes

Re: Washington Times Covers Buhari (photo) by Yyeske(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You need serious help oooooo! start your treatment on time before you enter market smiley
Yes ma but I need pictures or videos of IPOB miscreants in, around or opposite the White House.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! / Lady Declares Her Intentions To Go Into Nigeria Politics, Because Of This (photo / Oshiomole Corruption Case: Bishop Ochei Writes US, Alleged Threats To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.