Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church (658 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church by alexhl(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Handsome winner of the just concluded BBnaija just made a shocking revelation.
but first before the Revelation, when asked what he would do with the 45 million cash prize he said he doesn't know.
But when The sun Interviewed him he finally revealed to every Nigerian lover of BBnaija
and to every who voted for him that he will surely pay his tithe

"I will say it’s the grace of God. To me, it’s always God first. He has blessed me
and I have to show that I appreciate. Yes, definitely, I’ll pay my tithe."

read the full interview here...http://www.godofnews.com/miracle-promise-give-4-5-million-naira-hist-favorite-church/

but wait, do you know the church Miracle attends
Re: Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church by alexhl(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
booked
Re: Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Grace of which God... Or the grace of the devil
Re: Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church by firstolalekan(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Woe betide any pastor who would accept that money.

Bunch of bastard hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church by HajimeSaito(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
firstolalekan:
Woe betide any pastor who would accept that money.

Bunch of bastard hypocrites.

Is it any of your business YO-ROBBER MUDSLIME?
Re: Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church by firstolalekan(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Is it any of your business YO-ROBBER MUDSLIME?
Dear retárd, that's my opinion.
Now fùck off!

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Flavour Strips In New Raunchy Photo / Angry Nigerian Guy Calls Out Wizkid For Lying And Deceiving A 10year Old Boy / Leo Shows-off His University In London As Ifu Ennanda Jets Back To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.