Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (54511 Views)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
somito121:
Lover boy. When will I find love?

When you make money and stop asking such questions as "when will I find love?"
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by faithugo64(f): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
angry
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by tflourish9: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Whoever took time to write this,desperately needs a job.
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by onenaija001(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Opposite:
not another Davido-Chioma thread. this is getting out of hand. undecided
na Village pple oh beta try and crawl out.
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Solowande(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
This love thing is really crazy. Some months later he will to another damsel. Maybe this time, her name will be funke

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by chibuzo9(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Am waiting

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by TIDDOLL(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
What kind of Arrant nonsense is this undecided

5 things Davido has done for his Girlfriend?? undecided

Oga oo....

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by iamharkinwaley: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mods wey push this to FP Guess thunder want to fia you?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by BabaCommander: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
I love a bold lover. Love with all your heart, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Enjoy your love while it last Davido and Chef Chioma.

However, bear one thing in mind.. Jesus loves you more than you love yourself and has given His life for a ransom to redeem you to God. Why not reciprocate and accept his free gift of salvation today.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
saasala:
Stupid thread
Very Stupid Thread
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by RexTramadol1: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
David Ngog

Davido gor!
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Now it's finally comfirmed that nairaland is finished. So this is news? shocked shocked

I dey go quora

I am telling you this forum is total garbage the standard has fallen so low that I am sure even baba ijebu will not advertise his brand here
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by LordAA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by boyo123(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
splendid22:

https://www.thenewsguru.com/5-mind-blowing-things-davido-done-new-girlfriend-chioma/

will you people stop these nonsense , are you not ashamed of posting rubbish like this

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by lukency(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Another baby mama in the making.
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Ejegbleje(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Can a woman make you a millionaire ? Yes, that is if you were a billionaire.
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Emvico34: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
the juju wey she rob for her charging point strong die tongue
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by greatman247(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
op na monitoring spirit. you don't need to dey monitor Davido na, he has right to do whatever for any girl he likes not until you come here to highlight for us na. grin
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
saasala:
Stupid thread...

Nigerian youths are funny. There are over 5 thousand blogs in Nigeria right now, 4,991 of them like the OP write rubbish; they all want to make money through Google Adsense. Everyone is doing exactly the same rubbish, copying your mentor Linda Ikeji who is just lucky because she came into the industry when people knew nothing.

You guy's should stop this rubbish and get a day job...

I tell you.

Though it's a legit hustle to blog, let our bloggers work on their content.
And let us gave a diversified content base.
From sports to politics to economics etc
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Kolakazy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
I go laugh tire if dem break up
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Check out my opinion about the Davido and chioma debacle, kindly subscribe to ginger your personal person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzFQHWV-cVE
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Mslovelystar(f): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mehn, this is serious shocked
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
saasala:
Stupid thread...

Nigerian youths are funny. There are over 5 thousand blogs in Nigeria right now, 4,991 of them like the OP write rubbish; they all want to make money through Google Adsense. Everyone is doing exactly the same rubbish, copying your mentor Linda Ikeji who is just lucky because she came into the industry when people knew nothing.

You are too serious..
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
He didn't do a damn thing. Everything na all expenses paid maybe except the private trip for holiday. Scorpio guys don't spend on women. Na wetin I like about them be that
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Spectre007: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
angry thunder can't inflict enough damage on this OP

But these 2 will angry
planetary devastation jutsu.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Mike008(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
If I say Davido is childish I still get several reasons to maintain he's childish.
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:17am On May 01, 2018
To the Op that posted this :

Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Rexnegro(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Now it's finally comfirmed that nairaland is finished. So this is news? shocked shocked

I dey go quora
abeg wait for me
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Temysteve(m): 4:18am On May 01, 2018
saasala:
Stupid thread...

and what are you doing here?? Zombie like your bubu fada.
Re: 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend by kyaagbanairaland(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2018
saasala:
Stupid thread...

When there are no day jobs to secure. Blogging is better than stealing. If google AdSense gives out money via blogging I don't think its a bad idea. Would you rather prefer I become an offa like robber or a blogger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.