Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion (2296 Views)

Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown / University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by obafemee80(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ74oFctP_g

If a masked intruder broke into your home, would your dog attack or run away? Inside Edition put some dogs to the test to find out whether they would confront the burglar or wimp out.

In a recent case, a robber kicked down the door of a home with two dogs, but instead of teaming up to take him down, the canines took off.

Inside Edition tested Perry, a 5-year-old yellow Labrador. Her owner, Michelle Kellaher, loves her dog but wonders whether Perry would save her in an emergency.

grin grin grin

Source Inside Edition

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by Amirullaha(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wow... A dog is more faithful than some human they say...

7 Likes

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by iPopAlomo(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2018
Lmao... Some of those dogs have just been eating food...

Lazy Dogs...

Except the last one of course...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2018
I think those dogs know they re been fooled and tested, the chihuahua though!!
Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by unknownsolja: 8:46am On May 01, 2018
i will sell those lazy dogs to the chinese for meat..lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by frugal(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2018
grin lmao I love the way those dogs bolted grin

I trust my German shepherd. Just raising your voice at me gets him mad and puts him in an attack mode.

If you're well bonded with your dog, I don't see him leaving you when you need him the most.

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by MistadeRegal(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2018
Who dog help? undecided
Thieves invaded a home in my area, killed one smart dog, left with the other.
I believe the poor thing will end up as code 404 because I don't see why else!
GOD'S protection is the best pals!
Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by kayusdguy(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2018
OKAY

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by youngreva(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2018
Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by konkonbilo(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2018
If na Lucy wey de my compound, he for the run before the intruder even enter ur house,dog wey ordinary chicken de show pepper.

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by eaglejay13(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
konkonbilo:
If na Lucy wey de my compound, he for the run before the intruder even enter ur house,dog wey ordinary chicken de show pepper.

Person wey name dog Lucy, wetin im expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by konkonbilo(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2018
eaglejay13:

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Those first 2 dogs will do well for calabar peppersoup

1 Like

Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by Abeos(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2018
eaglejay13:

cheesy
Re: Dogs Tested To See Whether They’d Defend Owner During Home Invasion by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
frugal:
grin lmao I love the way those dogs bolted grin
I trust my German shepherd. Just raising your voice at me gets him mad and puts him in an attack mode.
If you're well bonded with your dog, I don't see him leaving you when you need him the most.

GSD is a very weak Dog in comparision with some other big Dogs. 70% German Shepards will disappoint during invasion and most GSD are expert in intimidation and barking only.

Most GSD will not defend their owners but will defend themselves by taking off.

I will recommend "BOERBEL" and close to it is Rottweiler.

Boerbel is aware of their owner and they are willing to die for their owners.

(1) (Reply)

Students Turned Back As Delta Poly Enforces ‘no Pant, No Entry Policy (video) / Cfa,lifa,acca,ican,cis,cima,cpa Made Easy! / Ksu Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.