Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle (501 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Geekgists: 1:10am On May 01, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle has revealed he will pay his tithe from his prize money.

Miracle who was presented his cash worth of 25 million Naira and a car on Monday, said as a Christian, he has to bless God.

The pilot said, ”To me, it’s always God first. He has blessed me and I have to show that I appreciate. Yes, definitely, I’ll pay my tithe.”

When asked how long it will take him to start something with the money, he said ”I have no idea because I don’t even know what’s happening right now. It’s like I’m in a dreamland.

”I’ve been indoors for three months. I need to get back to reality to know what’s happening outside and make my decision.”

source:www.geekworldtech..com
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Topmaike007(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2018
daddy freeze will not like this one now
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Nobody: 1:37am On May 01, 2018
grin

Okay na!!

You can pay the tithe to me, its not compulsory you give it that Pastor.......... grin

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Jfyzee: 2:16am On May 01, 2018
Wonders who among the pastors will have a taste of his miraculous money grin

For it is written.. "anyone who gives to the poor among you has given to God and will be bless accordingly".

Giving to the needy will be the best tithe and not to the already fed Past.rs.. undecided
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Geekgists: 12:07am On May 05, 2018
Jfyzee:
Wonders who among the pastors will have a taste of his miraculous money grin

For it is written.. "anyone who gives to the poor among you has given to God and will be bless accordingly".

Giving to the needy will be the best tithe and not to the already fed Past.rs.. undecided
yeah you are making sense grin
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Jaynom(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2018
He should also give a burnt offering!
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Will Pay Tithe – Show Winner, Miracle by Geekgists: 1:02am On May 08, 2018
Jaynom:
He should also give a burnt offering!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest People In The World / Bbnaija: Nina's Elder Brother Defend Her - Video / SHOCKING!!!! "Sango Supported Gay" - Says LGBT Historian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.