Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Help Needed With Handycafe Software! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Needed With Handycafe Software! (3514 Views)

Help Needed With Ipad apps / Help Needed With My Compaq Presario 1200 Notebook (ethernet Cable?) / Urgent Help Needed With Hidden Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Handycafe Software! by meetmuyiwa(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2010
I manage a Cyber Cafe and use the HANDY CAFE software to monitor the cafe systems and generate tickets. the challenge is that some customers using the client systems are authomatically logged out by the handycafe software. i v done everything i know to rectify the problem or at least identify the cause but i couldnt. i need nairalanders that are familiar with Handycafe software to help out
Re: Help Needed With Handycafe Software! by ekpezoo: 7:16pm On May 19, 2010
which version of the timer are you using.
Re: Help Needed With Handycafe Software! by aanuOBA: 3:20pm On May 20, 2010
i had a bigger challenge while trying to install the software. the client could not locate the server. it was the lasted version. any help? please just send your phone number or email as response or to ma box/text (aanuoba@yahoo.co.uk/08035567007). i'll call you back as soon as i get it.
PLEASE HELP.
aanu 08035567007
Re: Help Needed With Handycafe Software! by meetmuyiwa(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2010
ekpezoo:

which version of the timer are you using.

From the installation file i have:
HandyCafe Server 2.1.32 se
HandyCafe Client 2.1.34 se

Iv also written so many mails to their support and up till now no reply
thanks , any help will be apreciated

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Powerbank - Any Suggestions - Its Urgent / My Laptop Pictures Are Not Clear / How To Use USB Drive To Hack Any Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.