Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

DKIM Passing Bulk Mailer That Doesn't Regenerate Signatures Frequently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DKIM Passing Bulk Mailer That Doesn't Regenerate Signatures Frequently (321 Views)

Welcome To Bulk Mailer Vip. The #1 Bulk Emailing Service. / Bulk PHP Mailer - Free Download / I Need Working Webmail Or PHP Mailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DKIM Passing Bulk Mailer That Doesn't Regenerate Signatures Frequently by ArmadillopgpA: 2:19am On May 01, 2018
[right][/right]Good day dear webmasters and programmers in the house. I have some problems with my forwarding of newsletter(email) to my subscribers.
This is the problem

*The DNS provider for the email address is a German hosting company(cos It was actually set up for me by someone on fiverr)
*The problem now is that I cannot easily toy with the cpanel without messing the settings up cos I don't understand the language (and this is where the dkim signature is published)
*Now,I want to use Bulk Mail senders (Mailchimp) & co but the problem is every time;I want to send a bulk newsletter,the bulk mailers always regenerates a new DKIM-signature for me which I will have to go and republish on the DNS Cpanel(which I cannot do myself;so I always have to go to the fiverr guy) and he helps me with it.
*But the problem is that he never stops demanding money from me to do it and he is really exploiting me.So I need your help.
*Please Is there any Bulk Mailing software or service that allows dkim signing without the stress of generating a new DKIM signature.
Please your contribution will be very much appreciated.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Modem Online / Search Engine Optimization Class / Attend Free Training In Digital Media Marketing In Lagos – Absolutely Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.