Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

"I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos (18029 Views)

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by firstolalekan(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2018
grin grin[center][/center][b][/b]
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2018
angry
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by firstolalekan(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2018
neezar:

when we say yollowbars are faithful servants to the north, una go dey vex

Just look at how this 1 denied his elders because of ordinary 30k stipend

I pray not to be phoolish like u
When we say OSU people are frustrated slaves, they'll start ranting. Is it not obvious?
Only chest beating and even fulani herdsmen are killing and raping there girls and wives in their very own state grin cry

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by felony101(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2018
Tbh its well said who does dis country have to project next pls?? Is it Atiku?? he should pls rest

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by sykeng(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Ellabae(f): 8:57am On May 01, 2018
True Talk
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by ariesbull: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
They don't like themselves! Maybe
They don't appreciate themselves! Probably

The man might be right ! Possibly
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by skales67(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Why won't you prefer him?

The same senility and dullardism runs in your old veins.

Foolish old monkey!
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by sexdoll: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Is this oba gay?
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by haconjy(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2018
Stupid king preferring killing to corruption... Both plus oba are disgrace to this Nigeria
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslim Oba.

What do you expect?
Yoruba's your nightmare grin , that's y Yoruba remains d best in naija , they r just too unique that Igbo's singers now learn to sing with Yoruba language.

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Nightwolf1: 9:01am On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:
IPOB wailing zombies will make OBJ their president.

IBB will be his VP.

FFK will be their Economic minister

Dasuki will be their CBN governor

Fayose can be their communication minister

Saraki will be their Senate President or whatever.

Who else?

Dino Melaye, Akpobolokemi, Mama Pepe, Sule Lamido and many more will hold important position in their utopia country.

The irony of the above scenario is that none of the people they kill themselves to support is Igbo
grin grin

One bmc bastard spotted.

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by potterdon: 9:01am On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

IBB will be his VP.

Who else?

Dino Melaye, Akpobolokemi, Mama Pepe, Sule Lamido and many more will hold important position in their utopia country.

The irony of the above scenario is that none of the people they kill themselves to support is Igbo
grin grin
zombie have u finished. Fooling urself

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

IBB will be his VP.

Who else?

grin grin
Yet, they re quick to call others asslickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2018
Man2utd:
Oba of what.... always save this guys speech for the trash.
you are disappointed cuz he didnt attack pmb.if he had rubbished pmb,u would've taken his words as great.hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:01am On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

What reasons are the over 200 monarchs supporting him for?

their selfish interests

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by JAMESOJAY: 9:02am On May 01, 2018
You see why the Yourbas are cowards and Ass lickers..they are always scared of the hausa foolanis blood suckers..

No yourba man can stand up and say enough is enough that's why they are cowards

Look at the vice president is a Christian and the foolanis are killing Christians and he's not saying anything and even their so called men of God

Shame on you all
Shame on you all

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by millionboi(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2018
Lagoon Baron
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by skales67(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

If Yorubas are slaves to the North, you must agree that Igbos are slaves to Northern thieves and looters.

Abi no be una dey campaign for Atiku and other looters of northern extraction?

Na luck you get say I reply you. I don't reply intellectually lazy things.

But Kwankwaso came to South West and told Obas and Yoruba elders to "Shut Up" and they said nothing and did nothing and even served him amala and ewedu filled with cow hide which he still rejected undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by judedave181: 9:03am On May 01, 2018
That king is a savage. A bustard on throne, a misfortune to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by omokab: 9:04am On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh9:
The Oba is a Muslim and that's how Muslims reason
obasanjo, jonathan, fani kayode and fayose were all Christian that's why they like looting. They copy from their pastor church business.

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2018
“In 2011, Buhari sent Tony Momoh to me that he was coming to meet the leaders of Lagos in my palace by 1pm, he came by 3pm and said he was delayed by bad roads and traffic. I told him he caused it because he cancelled the metro line of Lagos State in 1984. I told him I would not tell Lagos people to vote for him.

“But in 2015 when he came, it was on a Friday, he came with my son, Bola Tinubu, and I noticed that for 20 minutes it rained. It occurred to me that God is going to favour this man.

PLEASE YOUTHS GET YOUR PVC AND VOTE IN A YOUTH JUST READ WHAT THESE OLD MAN IS SPEWING IN 2018, FIRST HE ADMITS BUHARI CANCELLED THE METRO LINE (PROBABLY BECAUSE HE IS A BIGOT) SECONDLY, BECAUSE IT RAINED NOT BECAUSE BUHARI HE HAS ANY CAPACITY TO DO ANYTHING FOR NIGERIA HE KNEW GOD WILL FAVOUR HIM, CHAI, A MAN THAT CALLS THE BIGTHIEF TINUBU HIS SON IS TO BE DISREGARDED

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by nograv: 9:05am On May 01, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Useless oba

He truly is..

If he isn't disgracing himself with the Ooni, he pipes up to say this nonsense..
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Man2utd(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
you are disappointed cuz he didnt attack pmb.if he had rubbished pmb,u would've taken his words as great.hypocrites everywhere

What you suggested doesn't align with my thought in anyway, I just expected him to stay away from political issues and just be neutral.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by potterdon: 9:06am On May 01, 2018
Afonjas and double standards r one and the same very soon this ruler will become an emir. See how they full nairaland like dustbins
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Deltatoto: 9:06am On May 01, 2018
yns4real:
Maureen Ihua-Maduenyi

The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has asked Nigerians to give President Muhammadu Buhari another four years as the country’s leader.

Akiolu, who spoke at the opening ceremony of the 17th Lagos Housing Fair, on Monday, stated that a second chance would enable the President to improve the country’s economy.

The traditional ruler stated that he preferred Buhari’s administration to that of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, adding that President Goodluck Jonathan would also have been a better leader if he was not a victim of circumstances, who allowed some people to use him.

He said, “Buhari has to do more, I agree, but we all have to assist by giving him another four years and see where he will take Nigeria to. I am supporting what is good for Nigeria.

“In 2011, Buhari sent Tony Momoh to me that he was coming to meet the leaders of Lagos in my palace by 1pm, he came by 3pm and said he was delayed by bad roads and traffic. I told him he caused it because he cancelled the metro line of Lagos State in 1984. I told him I would not tell Lagos people to vote for him.

“But in 2015 when he came, it was on a Friday, he came with my son, Bola Tinubu, and I noticed that for 20 minutes it rained. It occurred to me that God is going to favour this man.

“I prefer Buhari to Obasanjo. Obasanjo keeps deceiving people for what he is after. But if Buhari is given another chance and God gives him good health and he chooses the right people to work with, Nigeria will be a better place.”

On the current security issues in the country, Akiolu called on the Federal Government to review all national security policies.

He, however, argued that the call by the National Assembly to sack all the security service chiefs in the country was not the solution to the problem.

“What the government was supposed to do 20 years ago, they did not do it. Many years ago, I suggested to them to revisit all national security policies. If you sack all the security service chiefs, the same set of people will still come back,” he said.

The monarch said all Nigerians must work together in the fight against corruption and terrorism in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/i-prefer-buhari-to-obasanjo-says-oba-of-lagos/
oba na mugu na

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by skales67(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
You see why the Yourbas are cowards and Ass lickers..they are always scared of the hausa foolanis blood suckers..

No yourba man can stand up and say enough is enough that's why they are cowards

Look at the vice president is a Christian and the foolanis are killing Christians and he's not saying anything and even their so called men of God

Shame on you all
Shame on you all

No mind them!

They even murdered a female member of the dwarf's church and he did nothing.

If reincarnation is true, i would rather come back to this world a jungle wandering bush meat-eating Kenyan masai than to be from the area where the sun sets in Nigeria.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Bants(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2018
This Oba needs to emulate is fellow obas like Ife and Benin working on togetherness than jumping into politics foolish old man tinubu muppet
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2018
rusher14:
I love this Oba.

I want to use this opportunity to ask Nigerians to love their country, be patriotic and strive to rebuild the nation.

Without effort and devotion your offsprings would suffer far worse than this generation.

Embrace science and logic.

Embrace love and unity.

Embrace art and creativity.

Make your home your castle.

Make your community Utopia.

Embrace hardship and terrorism also.

We are known for embracement.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by engrjacuzzi: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
this oba of Lagos is an APC ally.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2018
you will because you are a member of APC and of you don't you know what tinubu will do to you.
Re: "I Prefer Buhari To Obasanjo" - Oba Rilwan Akiolu Of Lagos by Positivepoint(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2018
franozx:
ass lickers at it again

U mean kanu's ass or that of ojukwu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi: Turning Ekiti Into A Huge Construction Site. / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Fayemi Unveils Members Of Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.