Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran (10084 Views)

Oil Price Risen To $93 Per Barrel Highest In Seven Years / Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria / Oil Production Cost Per Barrel Down To $20, Says NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by MrPresident1: 8:00am On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by otega007: 8:12am On May 01, 2018
I did not like d modern day Isreal ,talk too much about Iran
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
The Iranian nuclear program is the most supervised and most scrutinized in the world. It's under 24hrs observation by world's nuclear watchdog which has repeatedly verified it's non military dimension.
The whole world knows Netayanhu is a hell of a liar.
No one other than Trump takes him seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by Neoteny(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2018
malware:
We hardly see the effect of such geometric increase in oil prices. Minimum wage still remains at N18k

How is it geometric?

Or you just wanted to sound cool?

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by oooppp2(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2018
Guidette:
Satanyahoo strikes again!
WW3 loading....... but he doesn't know this will be the demise of the West. All empires come to die in Persia. This is just the beginning...

Did everyone see the pathetic shameful powerpoint display he did on Iran supposedly building up nuclear bombs on Project Amad?

It reminded me of the run up to the War in Iraq, when the shameless, lying Colin Powell came to the UN holding a vial of yellow cake Saddam supposedly had to make bombs.

It is like history keeps repeating itself for some reason.... grin

What are the facts on ground:
1. Israel has been salivating to attack Iran ever since its inception in 1947. USA, the military arm of Israel, also is on board along with the Arab Gulf states spearheaded by Saudi Arabia. All the Zionists and Neocons are foaming at the mouth right now at the thought of war.
2. Any war that breaks out in the Middle East is a win for the oil producing nations, especially Saudi Arabia, because the country is in huge trouble financially. As long as the price of oil remains below $80 per barrel, their budget cannot break even. Even the Crown Prince MBS said it himself that Saudi needs oil prices to be high for their economy to be feasible. (http://time.com/5229227/saudi-arabia-mohammed-bin-salman-interview-oil/)
3. The Military Industrial Complex gains "bigly" if a war breaks out. Remember the limited strike Trump carried out on the 13th of April saw their stocks rise making them billions overnight.
4. Who suffers are the civilians caught in war, soldiers that have to lay their life for stupid reasons and regular folk like you and me who will have to pay higher prices for petroleum products.
5. This will definitely lead to that final global economic crash we have all been waiting for, as this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Higher oil prices means increased consumer spending on fuel rather than on consumer goods, as well as increased running costs for corporations which leads to a hike in their prices. But as a lot of corporations are already in huge debt and facing rising interest rates from the Fed and with reduced consumer spending, it will reduce earnings/profits which will lead to stock market crash.

And that's how the dominoes fall..... wink

I doubt u are a girl. Almost 98% don't know of local politics talk more of been versed in foreign politics without making one error. Your analysis is 100% spot on. Israel is filled with many atrocities but I won't want Islamic nations overwhelming them check where they occupy geographically surrounded by her enemies who want to erase her off the map ESP Iran so I think she has reason to be paranoid.. I think the only way she can protect her self is to make sure Islamic nation in the middle east continue to fight themselves otherwise they will all unite against israel. Just like their Koran adviced

Surah Al-Maeda, 5 Verse 51:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran Surah 5:51

The best way to defend yourself is to attack........Although I don't support their project yinon

Divide and conquer your enemy is a well tested formular it works all the time keeping your enemies busy cos their IQ is not high enough to know that they should unite against their common enemy Israel and they won't so Israel takes the initiative to keep them killing themselves

Look how Muslim world is divided against themselves isn't DAT beautiful shite vs Sunni ready to kill themselves at the drop of heart... Islam is sick
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by malware: 8:38am On May 01, 2018
Neoteny:

How is it geometric?

Or you just wanted to sound cool?

I read mathematics, so when U say it is geometric, I know what I'm saying...
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by SBG04: 8:41am On May 01, 2018
Guidette:
WW3 loading....... but he doesn't know this will be the demise of the West. All empires come to die in Persia. This is just the beginning...

Did everyone see the pathetic shameful powerpoint display he did on Iran supposedly building up nuclear bombs on Project Amad?

It reminded me of the run up to the War in Iraq, when the shameless, lying Colin Powell came to the UN holding a vial of yellow cake Saddam supposedly had to make bombs.

1. Israel has been salivating to attack Iran ever since its inception in 1947. USA, the military arm of Israel, also is on board along with the Arab Gulf states spearheaded by Saudi Arabia. All the Zionists and Neocons are foaming at the mouth right now at the thought of war.
2. Any war that breaks out in the Middle East is a win for the oil producing nations, especially Saudi Arabia, because the country is in huge trouble financially. As long as the price of oil remains below $80 per barrel, their budget cannot break even. Even the Crown Prince MBS said it himself that Saudi needs oil prices to be high for their economy to be feasible. (http://time.com/5229227/saudi-arabia-mohammed-bin-salman-interview-oil/)
3. The Military Industrial Complex gains "bigly" if a war breaks out. Remember the limited strike Trump carried out on the 13th of April saw their stocks rise making them billions overnight.
4. Who suffers are the civilians caught in war, soldiers that have to lay their life for stupid reasons and regular folk like you and me who will have to pay higher prices for petroleum products.
5. This will definitely lead to that final global economic crash we have all been waiting for, as this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Higher oil prices means increased consumer spending on fuel rather than on consumer goods, as well as increased running costs for corporations which leads to a hike in their prices. But as a lot of corporations are already in huge debt and facing rising interest rates from the Fed and with reduced consumer spending, it will reduce earnings/profits which will lead to stock market crash.

Bros I completely disagree with you. In as much as I agree with the fact that Israel is a war mongering country, there are legitimate reasons for this nuclear deal with Iran to be scrapped. I even feel Obama would have done the same if he was still in power.
The deal, though guarantied that Iran will halt all enrichment programs and subject itself to regular testing by international inspectors, does not include Iran's ballistic missile program which has been wrecking havoc across the middle East. Hezbollah and Hamas both have a massive stockpile of ballistic missiles which they regularly fire into Isreal. These missiles are definitely manufactured in Iran and given to these militant groups for free. The Saudis are also victims of Iran's ballistic missile program because Iran also supplies the Houti rebels in Yemen with Ballistic missiles that are fired into Saudi Arabia regularly. If Iran wants to be a responsible member of the international community, it has to stop supporting terrorist groups in the middle east.
Trump is an irresponsible misfit of a President, but his policy towards Iran is spot on! Iran must also not be allowed to establish any foothold in Syria because it will definitely use Syria as a northern front in further attacks on Isreal with Ballistic missiles.
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by Neoteny(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2018
malware:

I read mathematics, so when U say it is geometric, I know what I'm saying...

Yeah you know what you're saying. We don't.

I just want to know how a simple arithmetic difference became geometric.
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by malware: 8:44am On May 01, 2018
Neoteny:

Yeah you know what you're saying. We don't.

I just want to know how a simple arithmetic difference became geometric.

Go and plot the curve of the product's price rise and get back to me. i.e if you have the data
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 8:49am On May 01, 2018
teamsynergy:
benja!min is only trying to push america to war like he did on Iraq ...... he should just chill...

Exactly. Only smart people knows this. Isreal was responsible for he chemical weapons used recently in Syria which made USA strike the country. Isreal wasn't happy that USA was gonna pull out of Syria officially and completely because it will make Iran stronger. Wondering this is happening now?

IRAN HAS OFFICLALY DUMPED USD FOR EUROS. The countires that did that previously was attacked and they are Iraq and Libya.

For more information, read about "Yinon plan" and "7 countries in 5 years"
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ernecy(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2018
They say life is pleasure and pain, another man's lose is another man's gain. I hope this Government will take advantage of this development and improve on the lives of Nigerians, and not make lame excuses.
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by aiir2303(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Guidette:

Im feeling your points. You sure do know how to think critically

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by Quelme: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

Bros I completely disagree with you. In as much as I agree with the fact that Israel is a war mongering country, there are legitimate reasons for this nuclear deal with Iran to be scrapped. I even feel Obama would have done the same if he was still in power.
The deal, though guarantied that Iran will halt all enrichment programs and subject itself to regular testing by international inspectors, does not include Iran's ballistic missile program which has been wrecking havoc across the middle East. Hezbollah and Hamas both have a massive stockpile of ballistic missiles which they regularly fire into Isreal. These missiles are definitely manufactured in Iran and given to these militant groups for free. The Saudis are also victims of Iran's ballistic missile program because Iran also supplies the Houti rebels in Yemen with Ballistic missiles that are fired into Saudi Arabia regularly. If Iran wants to be a responsible member of the international community, it has to stop supporting terrorist groups in the middle east.
Trump is an irresponsible misfit of a President, but his policy towards Iran is spot on! Iran must also not be allowed to establish any foothold in Syria because it will definitely use Syria as a northern front in further attacks on Isreal with Ballistic missiles.
too much MSM junks not good for you.....
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 8:59am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

You have been missed with wrong informations. The major sponsors of terrorist groups are USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Isreal and Turkey. You are only a "sponsor of terrorism " when you don't ally with USA.

The first attachment shows how USA sponsors Al Qeada and this group metamorphoised into ISIS.

This second attachment happened not too long ago but MSM wouldn't day sh!t about it because its Isreal. IRAN has always been a country Isreal wants to attack, they are the ONLY country in the Middle East that is problematic to them

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by zinaunreal(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2018
The value of the naira should start to appreciate based on this. Iran brought oil value down to its knees. They should keep on having issues abeg .i hope this lasts as long as possible
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by aiir2303(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2018
Quelme:
too much MSM junks not good for you.....
Yeah ! I certainly agree he's had too much junk and also a little bit too much of western propaganda

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by SBG04: 9:31am On May 01, 2018
ollah2:

You have been missed with wrong informations. The major sponsors of terrorist groups are USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Isreal and Turkey. You are only a "sponsor of terrorism " when you don't ally with USA.

The first attachment shows how USA sponsors Al Qeada and this group metamorphoised into ISIS.

This second attachment happened not too long ago but MSM wouldn't day sh!t about it because its Isreal. IRAN has always been a country Isreal wants to attack, they are the ONLY country in the Middle East that is problematic to them
Please let's not behave like nursery school children and start deflecting blame.
Does Iran supply ballistic missiles to Houti rebels in Yemen? Yes!
Does Iran supply the ballistic missiles Hamas regularly launches into Israel? Yes!
Does Iran supply ballistic weapons to Hezbollah? Yes!
Does Iran have a drone program that it has exported to rebels in Yemen and to Hezbollah? Yes!
Those are the facts!
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 9:38am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

Please let's not behave like nursery school children and start deflecting blame.
Does Iran supply ballistic missiles to Houti rebels in Yemen? Yes!
Does Iran supply the ballistic missiles Hamas regularly launches into Israel? Yes!
Does Iran supply ballistic weapons to Hezbollah? Yes!
Does Iran have a drone program that it has exported to rebels in Yemen and to Hezbollah? Yes!
Those are the facts!

Does Isreal supply "moderate terrorists in Syria" weapons? Yes
Did Isreal kill scores as proved by the previous attachment ? Yes
Hezbollah isn't different from CIA, FSB, Mossad . The latter are even worst especially CIA

The same "drone program" that Iraq was working on prior to the invasion. Same tactics is being used now so they can invade Iran.

Go and read about

Yinon plan
7 countries in 5 years
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by raymod170(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2018
follow us on Instgram - petjoaglobalinvltd https://www.instagram.com/petjoaglobalinvltd/
follow us on Twitter - @PetjoaGlobal https://twitter.com/PetjoaGlobal
follow us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/101450511538919077416
Like us on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/petjoaglobalnvestmentlimited/
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by SBG04: 9:50am On May 01, 2018
ollah2:

Does Isreal supply "moderate terrorists in Syria" weapons? Yes
Did Isreal kill scores as proved by the previous attachment ? Yes
Hezbollah isn't different from CIA, FSB. The latter are even worst especially CIA

The same "drone program" that Iraq was working on prior to the invasion. Same tactics is being used now so they can invade Iran.

Go and read about

Yinon plan
7 countries in 5 years
Oga please stop acting childish!
Are you telling me Houti rebels in Yemen (the poorest country in the middle east) suddenly got hold of drone technology from the moon? Iran is funding all the known terrorist groups in the middle East and is supplying them weapons for free. This is why I will side with trump on his insistence on scrapping the nuclear deal. You must be a very naive Nigerian to deny the negative effects of terrorism on countries, using Nigeria as a case study. Saudi Arabia is regularly targeted with Iranian made ballistic missiles from Yemen. Just a few weeks ago a couple landed close to the Airport in Riyadh.
The same way Boko haram is formenting trouble in Nigeria's far North is the same way Iran is destabilizing Yemen, Lebanon, Syria and Palestine. For a Nigerian who has seen the effects of terrorism to be actively supporting terrorist groups and their arms suppliers and backers is nothing short of disgraceful and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 9:54am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

Oga please stop acting childish!
Are you telling me Houti rebels in Yemen (the poorest country in the middle east) suddenly got hold of drone technology from the moon? Iran is funding all the known terrorist groups in the middle East and is supplying them weapons for free. This is why I will side with trump on his insistence on scrapping the nuclear deal. You must be a very naive Nigerian to deny the negative effects of terrorism on countries, using Nigeria as a case study. Saudi Arabia is regularly targeted with Iranian made ballistic missiles from Yemen. Just a few weeks ago a couple landed close to the Airport in Riyadh.
The same way Boko haram is formenting trouble in Nigeria's far North is the same way Iran is destabilizing Yemen, Lebanon, Syria and Palestine. For a Nigerian who has seen the effects of terrorism to be actively supporting terrorist groups and their arms suppliers and backers is nothing short of disgraceful and shameful.

This comment cements what others said about how MSM has brainwashed you. IRAN is the problem of Middle East while Saudi Arabia and Isreal are saints

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by SBG04: 9:59am On May 01, 2018
ollah2:

This comment cements what others said about how MSM has brainwashed you. IRAN is the problem of Middle East while Saudi Arabia and Isreal are saints
The way you argue is very irritating and reminds me of how typical Nigerians argue. When the government in Nigeria takes someone to court, you'll hear Nigerians saying "is he the only corrupt person" or "there are other corrupt people why him". Some Nigerians will never ask if he truly stole.
Same thing here. Does Iran supply terrorist groups in Yemen, Lebanon, Syria and Palestine with Ballistic missiles? Yes! Case closed!!! I don't give one Bleep what Israel or the US or turkey are doing or have done before. Please learn to argue facts and not sentiment like the typical Nigerian is apt to do. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 10:09am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

The way you argue is very irritating and reminds me of how typical Nigerians argue. When the government in Nigeria takes someone to court, you'll hear Nigerians saying "is he the only corrupt person" or "there are other corrupt people why him". Some Nigerians will never ask if he truly stole.
Same thing here. Does Iran supply terrorist groups in Yemen, Lebanon, Syria and Palestine with Ballistic missiles? Yes! Case closed!!! I don't give one Bleep what Israel or the US or turkey are doing or have done before. Please learn to argue facts and not sentiment like the typical Nigerian is apt to do. Thanks.

You don't care what Isreal / USA does but you care about Iran and should be penalised while Isreal is free. The images earlier proves how USA arms terrorist in Syria but it shouldn't be talked about because it's Almighty USA so they are exonerated. Isn't that hypocrisy at its finest and typical of Nigerian?
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by Guidette(f): 10:14am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

Bros
oooppp2:

I doubt u are a girl. Almost 98% don't know of local politics talk more of been versed in foreign politics without making one error.

Nigerian men have really set the bar low for women when it comes to intelligence. This is why I try to stick to commenting on BBN and celebrity threads because then people will not question my gender because I can think critically. If I type all my achievements for you, you might understand more, but they are just certificates of my training.... Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

oooppp2:

Your analysis is 100% spot on. Israel is filled with many atrocities but I won't want Islamic nations overwhelming them check where they occupy geographically surrounded by her enemies who want to erase her off the map ESP Iran so I think she has reason to be paranoid.. I think the only way she can protect her self is to make sure Islamic nation in the middle east continue to fight themselves otherwise they will all unite against israel. Just like their Koran adviced

Surah Al-Maeda, 5 Verse 51:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran Surah 5:51

The best way to defend yourself is to attack........Although I don't support their project yinon

Divide and conquer your enemy is a well tested formular it works all the time keeping your enemies busy cos their IQ is not high enough to know that they should unite against their common enemy Israel and they won't so Israel takes the initiative to keep them killing themselves

Look how Muslim world is divided against themselves isn't DAT beautiful shite vs Sunni ready to kill themselves at the drop of heart... Islam is sick

Saudi Arabia and the other gulf nations do not care about Islam. It is all about the money, baby.... The excuse they use is Sunni vs Shiite to wage war is so as to make sure their empire stays intact. If not why would they be on the side of so called Kafirs (American Christians and Israeli Jews) if not for the petrodollar and military power. People should always remember every war is a banker's war. They don't care about anything else than money.

SBG04:

The Rothschild Jews in Britain funded both sides of WW2, meaning the funded the British and French armies as well the German Nazis who were supposedly committing genocide against the Jews. End result was billions made by the Rothschild family and other powerful Jews as well as the establishment of their Israeli state which has continued to expand illegally every year since 1947, leading to the permanent military occupation of the Palestinian people and an an ongoing genocide of its people. How would you feel as a people if you have been living for centuries in an area and invaders or so called refugees came to settle in your area and keep stealing land from you and killing your people? This has lead to the creation of Hamas in response to the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) which maintain an apartheid and open air prison in Gaza and the West bank as none of the Palestinians can move freely within and outside the borders and also an embargo on goods coming into the area.
Hezbollah was also in response to Israel illegally invading Lebanon in which they were thoroughly defeated by them. Israel is threatened in the area because they have managed to terrorize all the Arabs living around them as well as support the destabilization of the Middle East by the West. This has further alienated them and puts them at huge risk which is why they need the West to always back them despite the atrocities and war crimes they commit regularly. Besides Israel has nuclear weapons which they have constantly denied even though there have been leaked documents confirming the existence of a nuclear program in the state. To make things even more interesting they have refused the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) membership or inspection from neutral parties to make sure they are not a nuclear state. SO Israel doesn't have a moral stance to say Iran should not acquire nuclear weapons when they and their allies have it, especially with the war/annihilation rhetoric coming from them.
So don't just say things without putting things into perspective. Always look at views from both sides before making opinions on delicate issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by SBG04: 10:21am On May 01, 2018
ollah2:

You don't care what Isreal / USA does but you care about Iran and should be penalised while Isreal is free. The images earlier proves how USA arms terrorist in Syria but it shouldn't be talked about because it's Almighty USA so they are exonerated. Isn't that hypocrisy at its finest and typical of Nigerian?
Bros I hate to go into the gutter with you but ill try to go down to your level without soiling myself.
The US sent arms to moderate rebels at the onset of the Syrian war so they could fight ISIS and the Syrian regime that was killing it's own people. At least we know that was the intention. What is Iran's intention in arming the Houti rebels in Yemen? To foster peace? No! It is to establish a front against Sunni Saudi Arabia and claim hegemony in the middle east. What is Iran's reason for sending ballistic missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon? To rain down missiles on Israel! That's the purpose! Iran's leaders always threaten to wipe Israel off the map and rain down fire on them. If you were in Israel and a country that has always threatened Israel's existence was establishing a base on your border, would you not be scared to hell?
Please let's leave sentiment aside and be objective. If Iran wants respect in the international community, it has to stop sending weapons to terrorists across the middle east. It's very simple! Stop supporting terrorists!!!

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 11:00am On May 01, 2018
SBG04:

Bros I hate to go into the gutter with you but ill try to go down to your level without soiling myself.
The US sent arms to moderate rebels at the onset of the Syrian war so they could fight ISIS and the Syrian regime that was killing it's own people. At least we know that was the intention. What is Iran's intention in arming the Houti rebels in Yemen? To foster peace? No! It is to establish a front against Sunni Saudi Arabia and claim hegemony in the middle east. What is Iran's reason for sending ballistic missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon? To rain down missiles on Israel! That's the purpose! Iran's leaders always threaten to wipe Israel off the map and rain down fire on them. If you were in Israel and a country that has always threatened Israel's existence was establishing a base on your border, would you not be scared to hell?
Please let's leave sentiment aside and be objective. If Iran wants respect in the international community, it has to stop sending weapons to terrorists across the middle east. It's very simple! Stop supporting terrorists!!!

Read and enlighten yourself. The war in Syria is about interests to all the nation's involved. They have all armed rebels but hypocrite like you see nothing in what Isreal and USA does but is questioning Iran.

IRAN are in Syria legitimately while USA and Isreal aren't .

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-secret-stupid-saudi-us-deal-on-syria/5410130

This Is the origin of the war in Syria

Watch this video and delete the nonsense you stocked in your head before calling someone a supporter of terrorists because he doesnt agree with your views. Perhaps, you are also a supporter of terrorist because you don't agree with mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLjC53emUM

You choose to believe what you want
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by ollah2: 11:05am On May 01, 2018
Guidette:

Nigerian men have really set the bar low for women when it comes to intelligence. This is why I try to stick to commenting on BBN and celebrity threads because then people will not question my gender because I can think critically. If I type all my achievements for you, you might understand more, but they are just certificates of my training.... Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Saudi Arabia and the other gulf nations do not care about Islam. It is all about the money, baby.... The excuse they use is Sunni vs Shiite to wage war is so as to make sure their empire stays intact. If not why would they be on the side of so called Kafirs (American Christians and Israeli Jews) if not for the petrodollar and military power. People should always remember every war is a banker's war. They don't care about anything else than money.

The Rothschild Jews in Britain funded both sides of WW2, meaning the funded the British and French armies as well the German Nazis who were supposedly committing genocide against the Jews. End result was billions made by the Rothschild family and other powerful Jews as well as the establishment of their Israeli state which has continued to expand illegally every year since 1947, leading to the permanent military occupation of the Palestinian people and an an ongoing genocide of its people. How would you feel as a people if you have been living for centuries in an area and invaders or so called refugees came to settle in your area and keep stealing land from you and killing your people? This has lead to the creation of Hamas in response to the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) which maintain an apartheid and open air prison in Gaza and the West bank as none of the Palestinians can move freely within and outside the borders and also an embargo on goods coming into the area.
Hezbollah was also in response to Israel illegally invading Lebanon in which they were thoroughly defeated by them. Israel is threatened in the area because they have managed to terrorize all the Arabs living around them as well as support the destabilization of the Middle East by the West. This has further alienated them and puts them at huge risk which is why they need the West to always back them despite the atrocities and war crimes they commit regularly. Besides Israel has nuclear weapons which they have constantly denied even though there have been leaked documents confirming the existence of a nuclear program in the state. To make things even more interesting they have refused the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) membership or inspection from neutral parties to make sure they are not a nuclear state. SO Israel doesn't have a moral stance to say Iran should not acquire nuclear weapons when they and their allies have it, especially with the war/annihilation rhetoric coming from them.
So don't just say things without putting things into perspective. Always look at views from both sides before making opinions on delicate issues like this.

You are a darling. The hypocrite calls IRAN supporter of terrorists whike USA and Isreal are exonerated yet tagged me a supporter because I don't agree with his views. The painful thing about all these is, majority are brainwashed and gullible.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by SBG04: 12:24pm On May 01, 2018
ollah2:

You are a darling. The hypocrite calls IRAN supporter of terrorists whike USA and Isreal are exonerated yet tagged me a supporter because I don't agree with his views. The painful thing about all these is, majority are brainwashed and gullible.
Bros I'm not pro Jewish or Zionist. I'm on the side of peace here. I'm a pragmatist. Peace comes from accepting that Israel has a right to exist and has rights to the land they occupy in Palestine. Those who have refused to accept the existence of Israel, preferring instead for the "Jews to be swept into the sea" as Ahmedinajad once put it, are the ones that are constantly looking to destabilize the entire region. Peace comes from accepting that Israel is going nowhere. Tell your Iranian, Hamas and Hezbollah friends that if they want peace, they should lay down their arms and stop firing missiles into Israel and threatening to exterminate the entire Jewish state. Nobody is going to sit by and watch the Iranians exterminate the Jews. Not going to happen! Deal with it!
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by mekonglobal(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
Election money don sure for bubu & cohorts
Re: Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran by iamabundance(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2018
buhari would waste this fund "fighting" corruption which seems to increase in his governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Scam Method On Paxful / Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.