Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday (63125 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Tessyama1: 6:40am On May 01, 2018
Veteran Nigerian comedian, AY has hilariously reacted to Davido buying his girlfriend, Chioma a N45 million Porsche car for her 23rd birthday yesterday.

He wrote;

"@davidoofficial you don't have respect. I need to rush and go and block you from appearing on my wife's timeline... This PORSCHE ASSURANCE gift to @thechefchi is too much for your age na. How much @miraclebigbrother win after waiting on the lord for 3 months in #bbnaija2018? God punish any man wey one begin type one page of poem give woman for instagram tomorrow morning all in the name of birthday wishes. @midas_interiors, the good lord told me you don't want designer, you don't want Ferrari but my love. All these are the things of the world, lets just continue to serve the living God and avoid #yorubademons like these lazy Nigerian OBO youth. in short make God scatter this world make everybody start afresh #assurance"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/ays-hilarious-reaction-to-davido-buying-chioma-a-porsche-car-on-her-birthday.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Olalan(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2018
She's one lucky girl to be loved by a super rich dude, I bet so many ladies are wishing to be in her position

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Yemhey(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2018
Money talks men!!!

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2018
grin grin

I see ''frustration''. It is well with broda AY.

Need cleaning services, in Lagos? Kindly see signature

10 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by FlirtyGist: 6:48am On May 01, 2018
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by nNEOo(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2018
The analogy is flawed,Miracle got 45m in less than 4month,Chioma got a porche in less than three years of dating OBO,what about those waiting for like forever without a bike to their names.

AY should stop discouraging brilliant folks from writing poems...

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2018
AY is senseless... So cos we don't have money yet we shouldn't profess our love through poem for our girl. He should remember, every individual have their timeline to live.

Davido has his own clock and time, so do you undecided

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by BreezyCB(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2018
Even though that doesn't deserve purse would be looking for Porsche. Ori yin buru

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by GraGra247(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2018
If it's Davido and a girl, it won't last no matter the supposed juju.

2 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by nrexzy: 7:31am On May 01, 2018
The way to a man heart.....
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by AnonymousIP: 7:53am On May 01, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by dominique(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2018
Rubbish post, makes zero sense. Its stupid mentalities like these that makes guys turn to crime and give girls the entitlement that their men owes them something. People should be free to appreciate their partners the way they can afford without getting mocked.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Acepen(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
dominique:
Rubbish post, makes zero sense. Its stupid mentalities like these that makes guys turn to crime and give girls the entitlement that their men owes them something. People should be free to appreciate their partners the way they can afford without getting mocked.
U Get Better Sense, Oil Dey U Head

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Buhari2rule(f): 8:30am On May 01, 2018
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by ibkgab001: 8:31am On May 01, 2018
grin

I may say happy new month and my oga at the top says it’s May Day and Buhari says worker’s day

Anyway congrats to Baba that made the voodo for Chiomchiom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by KingOvo(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2018
Okay I understand all this noise about the Porsche, I know it's a big deal, but then it would be foolish for any girl to expect this from her man, especially if he's not in that financial bracket. It's important to cut your coat according to your cloth, don't come and be giving boys headache cos of assurance angry

And to the slay mamas Ntoi tongue

5 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by jaymejate: 8:31am On May 01, 2018
But i hear say Davido is in debt na

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by yesloaded: 8:31am On May 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
AY is senseless... So cos we don't have money yet we shouldn't profess our love through poem for our girl. He should remember, every individual have their timeline to live.

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by ztar(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2018
Reactors
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by OgaDonald: 8:32am On May 01, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

OGA EASY ... AY IS A COMEDIAN ... he no mean am oooooo , no kill yourself #LAZYNAIJAYOUTH

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Daeylar(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2018
Why so much anger on this page?

AY was obviously joking

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by King4Roller: 8:33am On May 01, 2018
Kleenatics:
grin grin

I see ''frustration''. It is well with broda AY.

Need cleaning services, in Lagos? Kindly see signature

Ose General Overseer. I see humour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by 1zynnvn(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2018
So I should tear this Birthday Card I bought for my girlfriend. Today is her birthday. Which kind life be this na
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Philinho(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2018
God for them joor .....Happiness is what we need now n they have it.
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Daeylar(f): 8:34am On May 01, 2018
The thing tire me sad
See as people just dey vex sad

OgaDonald:

OGA EASY ... AY IS A COMEDIAN ... he no mean am oooooo , no kill yourself #LAZYNAIJAYOUTH

3 Likes

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Fesomu(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2018
J
Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Kaxmytex(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2018

Na dis kind period jazz men dey get customers pas.. .

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:34am On May 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Davido Quits Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.