Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture (20829 Views)

Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2018
Is she a Muslim?
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by vineyardfarms: 11:51am On May 01, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared With Caption ..

Tomorrow is #WorkersDay! (TODAY)

As we celebrate Ruqayya Suleiman, the first #female #pilot from Katsina State, we want to hear your views about how to create inclusive work spaces for #women to unite workers for social and economic advancement

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3927/ruqayya-suleiman/

cc; lalasticlala

YOU ARE BEAUTY AND BRAINY. . I CELEBRATE YOU
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by engrjacuzzi: 11:54am On May 01, 2018
and miracle of BBN is still flexing with Nina ass up and down. congrats pilot rukaqqa
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by carinmom(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2018
maamisco:
masha Allah. Allah ya taimakeki sis. All the best girl.
Ameen
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2018
BeckyLynch:
Terrorist! She probably fuvvked her way to the top or another quota system product who of course got promoted over her mates.

Shytholle Nation!

Northern girls not 99.9% Olosho.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by fragrant(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2018
Beauty and brains and she aspired for a noble profession and did not go there to protest that she must wear hijab.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by BENARI: 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
I hope she flies passengers to Mecca only.

Insult me all you like, but a female Pilot from Katsina?, I never want to be in that plane.
A male Pilot from Katsina is dangerous enough.

Doubt me

Where's the guy piloting Nigeria now from?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by ItzBIM(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:
To toast girls like this sha, very easy. just try to memorize these Lines.

It goes thus;

hallo ruqayya, I've been wanting to tell you my cöck is so big that when it plummets into your pit (cockpit), it'll make you fly into a first class level of ecstasy.

Oya whr my accolades, don't I deserve some accolades??
Abeg shower me with accolades jareecheesy

Good idea but not creative enough?
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Enemyofpeace: 2:00pm On May 01, 2018
See as her body odour fool everywhere
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 01, 2018
BeckyLynch:
Terrorist! She probably fuvvked her way to the top or another quota system product who of course got promoted over her mates.

Shytholle Nation!

She isn't the reason for your frustrations you know.

Read your comment again and ask yourself if that was charitable. angry
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
Pls op epp me get dis chick nomba. Diaris sometin I want to tell her jare. kiss
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by AMvanquish: 3:06pm On May 01, 2018
BeckyLynch:

Shytholle Nation!

Jeez. Why d hate. Not everyone is like you , you know. You just sound frustrated
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by ufuosman(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by oooppp2(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2018
BeckyLynch:

Shytholle Nation!

Gbam!!!
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by fanwas(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
In another news
FANWAS GIFT CARD & BITCOIN MERCHANT
Past me all your valid iTunes Gift Card & Amazon walmart Vanilla wallet Gift Card all country 10$, 15$, 25$, 50$, 100$ all payment will be given in 10 to 15min maximum. Long life all legit feet boys.....Don't give ur card to Ripper...I buy it Normal @Good rate just try me once u will enjoy Doing Business with me
I remain your number one trusted merchant. I buy Bitcoin @ honest price�whatsapp or Call 08032190913
Let's trade and smile away
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by laudate: 4:16pm On May 01, 2018
Movingcoil:
Is she a Muslim?
Are Christians baptised with names such as Ruqayya?
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Mrbeee20: 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
This is very heartwarming! The north is beginning to wake up from its coma! Ubangiji ya albarkacce mu dukka!
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
BeckyLynch:

Shytholle Nation!
damn you useless girl
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by AnaCheks(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

Hmn

Lies...
Why do you say that.... There are many types of Pilots na... God is good motors have pilots too

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by firstolalekan(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
AnaCheks:

Why do you say that.... There are many types of Pilots na... God is good motors have pilots too
Abi na
Even for Oshodi, I dey hear agberos shout 'pikot go on'
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by akaahs(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
maamisco:
Y don't u ask her where is her hijab??
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by akaahs(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2018
merits:
masha Allah
Y don't u ask for her hibjab??
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 01, 2018
laudate:

Are Christians baptised with names such as Ruqayya?
That means if I enter any plane see her as pilot no matter the height of the plane from ground, I must still jump down.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Ebowo(f): 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
]See as her body odour fool everywhere

Ah ah! How did u perceive the odour,are u internet night aircraft ? Lol
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Stbottle(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2018
firstolalekan:

I accept i am a product of street affair and a child of dispute from several 4 inches dicked men. Yes, i am a yoruba muslim with absolutely no advanced mentality, a public show of hardcore stupidity.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by firstolalekan(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2018
Stbottle:

I accept i am a product of street affair and a child of dispute from several 4 inches dicked men. Yes, i am an OSU PIG with absolutely no advanced mentality, a public show of hardcore stupidity.
Good for you.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Stbottle(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2018
firstolalekan:

God please help me, i cnt help being stupid.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by firstolalekan(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2018
Stbottle:

God please help my mother , she cant help being a stupid whọre
OKAY
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Umarlulu: 9:44am On May 20, 2018
maamisco:
saura ke

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power Distributes Gadgets To N-Tech Volunteers / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / When People Are Sacked From Their Jobs, Do They Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.