Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! (499 Views)

Na Wa Oh, Help Me Beg Lalasticlala / Reasons Nigeria Students Don't Know Book Again / Where To Buy Or Purchase Nursing Form In Delta State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! by maclatunji: 3:21pm On May 19, 2010
Before the advent of the internet, very few Nigerians including myself could afford having a true personal library. Now, I promise you that the information I will give you, will lead you to owning your own personalised on-line Library, with up to date free downloadable books on Mangement, Marketing, Medicine, ICT, Motivation and Leadership, Engineering, Architecture, Virtually any course you can think off.

Now, I am ready to give it to anybody who is ready to show faith and take a step for just N1,000.

If you are interested or have questions, call me on: 08085404500 or e-mail: olatuson@gmail.com

Oh! I almost forgot, your personalised online library will also contain links to top international scholarships (this might be useful for you, if you want to study abroad).

Cheers!
Re: Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! by tempest01(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2010
Never BUY Or Beg For An E-book Again!
Re: Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! by SLIGHT(m): 2:41am On May 20, 2010
Never buy ebook. Search what ya need thru google that's why it's free lols
Re: Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! by myke1759(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2010
go to http://bookboon.com/uk/ n download textbooks for free,
Re: Never Buy Or Beg For An E-book Again! by maclatunji: 3:28pm On May 20, 2010
myke1759:

go to http://bookboon.com/uk/ n download textbooks for free.

I like the format of the site you just linked. However, I am offering another website with more benefits.

@slight, people are still paying for people to do research for them online, so your point is flawed. Even the chief executive at google will admit that their search engine is not perfect. However, it is nice to see that my post is bringing about competition.

Enterprise thrives in the face of competition.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme In Ahmadu Bello University / Mode Of Selecting Candidates?(unilorin) / The Polytechnic Ibadan Examination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.