Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

‘i’m Going To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her’ – Davido On Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Going To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her’ – Davido On Chioma (414 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Going To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her’ – Davido On Chioma by made4naija(f): 8:29am On May 01, 2018
At Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma’s 23rd birthday party last night, the singer disclosed that he plans on spending the rest of his life with her. He stated to guests that she loves his daughters and welcomes everybody around him openly.

Watch the moment he declared his love to her below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/im-going-to-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-her-davido-on-chioma/

Re: ‘i’m Going To Spend The Rest Of My Life With Her’ – Davido On Chioma by BreezyCB(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Shares Touching Grass To Grace Story / Headies Award 2018 - Live Streaming / How Customers Steals Prostitutes Phones In Ogun And Sells To Lagos Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.