Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos (22549 Views)

Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog / Motorist In Lokoja Beats Black Market Fuel Dealer Mercilessly (Photos) / Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2018
How manage
Re: Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos by calculator123(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Keep quite frustrated human being. Ibori ask her to sell black market or is it Ibori that light the candle? Useless child
If he had provided jobs during his term as the governor,she wouldn't sell fuel as a means of survival.
Re: Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos by CYBERGHOST007(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2018
calculator123:

If he had provided jobs during his term as the governor,she wouldn't sell fuel as a means of survival.
What are you even saying? Provide jobs? Who told you he didn't provide jobs? Everyone would have be selling black market since he didn't create any job.

1 Like

Re: Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos by Witnes: 6:10pm On May 01, 2018
So sad! This kind of incident happened in my place some years ago. A shop from my father's building was given to a boy to sell groceries but unknowingly, he went ahead to starts selling fuel without d knowledge of any of us as non of us live in d village. Unfortunately according to report, he went inside to d shop with a lamp that ignited d fire. Bliv u me, d house was completely razed, absolutely nothing was picked out of it, and luckily no lives was lost, d boy survived with some degree of injuries. RIP
Re: Woman Selling Black Market Fuel, Burnt To Death In Delta State. Photos by Yankiss(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2018
Shalomc:
Yet they support their oppressors like ibori.... With the amount ibori invested in the UK.. if put in oghara his village there'll be no need for this kind of suicidal behaviour.

Ibori did a lot for Oghara, more than most governors for their respective towns, not that I condone his thiefry rule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape / Losing N6m Capital To Betting Made Me Become A Robber – Suspect / NDLEA Intercepts 12.05 Kilograms Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.