Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father (13789 Views)

Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Faithway10: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
Lawyer, defunct OAP, filmmaker and television director, Kemi Adetiba has narrated how a woman who was tired of her marriage manipulated her children to kill their father.

Read the story and interesting question Kemi asked below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/how-a-woman-manipulated-her-children-to-kill-their-dad-kemi-adetiba.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by hadduni(f): 11:05am On May 01, 2018
wtf...such a crazy family!!!
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by CriticMaestro: 11:51am On May 01, 2018
After woman fear woman for this world

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by bobokeshington: 11:51am On May 01, 2018
anything can happen in a sh!thol€ nation like naija especially when we have zombie as a President

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2018
If you watch that documentary deadly women, you would see worse. Women are really wicked and will always do everything to ruin a man's life. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Jessica555: 11:51am On May 01, 2018
Too bad
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Evaromantik(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
Na all these things wey dey make me feel like becoming a Catholic priest sometimes. No woman no Cry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Lazyreporta(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Emmyziski(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2018
W
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Laple0541(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2018
Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by oyetunder(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2018
hmmm. Many are neatly mad...but with indoor insanities. Beware of that clean guy...that elegant lady...Most Coffins are always beautiful in appearance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2018
Women are manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by millomaniac: 11:55am On May 01, 2018
Its Very rampant. Women are expert manipulators of their kids. But they fail to factor in that those kids will grow up and the smart ones will remember and know they were used by their mum.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Aystarz: 11:55am On May 01, 2018
Which one be 'Defunct OAP' nitori olohun?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by yomalex(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2018
chai
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Eaugusta(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2018
This one weak me, shocked
But wait oh, how 12 years old and below take dig grave

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2018
When you think you've seen it all, another strange order of wickedness springs forth.

***Check my signature for professional job test questions and answers.
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by jospepper(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2018
Fear some women! Some of them are sweet while some are devilish.
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
DO NOT FEAR WOMEN at your peril!
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by shallysgirl: 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
Is it abroad or in Nigeria? Abi na crime and investigation story.?
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by opribo(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2018
The day you mistakenly marry an evil woman into your life is the beginning of the end for that man.

A good woman brings joy, happiness, blessings, opportunities, good health and all but a bad one brings the opposite so once you begin to notice negativity in your life, check it could be the woman in your life working against you.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Beedoc: 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Samusu(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
Her next movie

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2018
Nawa o ... sounds like it’s a lie from the pit of hell when people die they are buried in their compound some choose cemetery but more intimate families choose to have access to their loved ones everyday these are the people who worked hard for their land they choose their own final resting place we have a graveyard here my grandma and grandma are buried here .... also they know their children might sell the property selfishly

Kemi has joined this story telling movement tapes my moonlight OP
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by Mustay(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2018
Did you just call a human being defunct OAP Naiijaaaaaaa.
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by dominique(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2018
I don't think this happened in Nigeria. Probably one of those Discovery ID stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by FrenchWay: 12:36pm On May 01, 2018
G
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by damoobaba: 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
I think its her next movie.Soon to hit cinema. Sounds like d remake of one India movie I watched (Gaetonde the policeman)
Re: Kemi Adetiba: A Woman Manipulated Her Children To Kill Their Father by LyfeJennings(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2018
This family is riddled with oriburuku

(1) (2) (Reply)

#dagrin: Abu Abel Blasts Olamide, Says He's An Hypocrite / Nickiminaj Looses Control As Fans Grab Her Ass(photo&video) / Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.