Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Invest In The New Lagos Today, Buy Lakewood Manor... Luxury Apartments Available - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In The New Lagos Today, Buy Lakewood Manor... Luxury Apartments Available (351 Views)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / Land For Sale Brg Product Of The Day* =====☆☆☆●☆☆☆===== *lakewood Manor* ▪▪ / Invest In Lakewood Manor, 5.5M Per Plot Wit C Of O, 3min 4rm Lekkifreetrade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In The New Lagos Today, Buy Lakewood Manor... Luxury Apartments Available by polimaf(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2018
*LAKEWOOD MANOR*

Lakewood Manor offer a range of life-enhancing amenities and facilities to discover a peaceful space to unwind and relax with the family.

This is just the perfect place for yoga or to take a break and de-stress through meditation.

The beautifully styled lobby and refined ambience of Lakewood Manor set the scene for the experience that awaits you.

Service plots is available with *Global C of O* as title for sale at:

400sqm *N4,000,000*
600sqm *N6,000,000*

_With *N2,000,000* Initial Deposit You Can Pay within 2 Months as Outright Payment_

Location: *Ibeju Lekki 3 minutes drive after lekki free trade zone and directly facing the Expressway*

Come home to luxurious apartments with tastefully appointed interiors, fitted kitchens, landscape garden, state of the art furnishing and many more.

*LUXURY APARTMENTS*

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Title: *Global C of O*
Price: *N16,000,000*

3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Price: *N18,000,000*

3 BEDROOM CONDO
Price: *N20,000,000*

Live the Luxury.... Luxury Beyonds Limits

*Contact us now +234 803 780 8123

Re: Invest In The New Lagos Today, Buy Lakewood Manor... Luxury Apartments Available by polimaf(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2018
call us today

Re: Invest In The New Lagos Today, Buy Lakewood Manor... Luxury Apartments Available by polimaf(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2018
*I Saw it With My Very Own Eyes*

My name is Adeyinka Igbinoba, seven years ago, I had a business appointment with a man called Mr Seye Morgan, he is the CEO of RiHaGo Auction Company which is on Monastery Road, at Sangotedo, where the biggest shoprite in Africa is now situated.

When I got to the junction of Monastery Road, I saw a very thin dusty and red road, with thick forest on both sides, so I called Mr Seye Morgan to ask if I'm on the right path, he said *YES* I should keep walking down.

Immediately I called my husband to tell him my location incase I suddenly get missing �.

I walked in the lonely road with some fear and doubts.

Lo and behold, I met Mr Seye Morgan and I wondered why this man just came to open a company in this bush.

Few months later, some catholic friends contacted me that they needed a plot close to the monastery, so we got a place on that road not too far from the shoprite now for N4.5million

Shortly after then, Emperor started construction and like many, I wondered *what are these Chinese people building here in the middle of nowhere*

Shortly afterward came *Novare Mall - the game changer* Even before the completion of this mall which now houses Shoprite, Games, Genesis Cinema, Fun world etc, prices went sky rocketing.

Last year, My Catholic friends needed to relocate and wanted to dispose of the land they bought 7 years ago, and I was privy to witness it sold for N25million ��.

*Novare mall was indeed a game changer to Sangotedo and its environs*

There are several factors that determines the return on your investment when it comes to real estate.

Some of those factors are neighboring developments, location and above all *foresight*

*Why worry*

The problem is not actually the problem, the problem is what you think the problem is!!!!

Think about this and make the right call now invest in *THE SUMMIT HOMES located off CMB road behind the Novare Shoprite Mall Sangotedo Lekki Lagos.*

*PRICE* N13,000,000
*TITLE* CofO

Thank you.

For Payment details and inspection booking contact: 0 812 644 0637 or whatsapp https:///send?phone=2348037808123&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20Investment%20Available
Re: Invest In The New Lagos Today, Buy Lakewood Manor... Luxury Apartments Available by polimaf(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2018
call today and own a piece of the earth in the new Lagos....

(1) (Reply)

11 Units Of 1bedroom For Sale In PH / Real! It Only Takes 3 Days! ! You Can Decorate Your House So Beautiful! / I Need One Bedroom Flat in Rumuola Port Harcourt, River state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.