Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

#bbnaija 2018: Winner, Miracle Reveals How He’ll Spend Cash Prize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2018: Winner, Miracle Reveals How He’ll Spend Cash Prize (489 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Winner, Miracle Reveals How He’ll Spend Cash Prize by NewshelmNg: 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
Big Brother Naija “Double Wahala” winner, Miracle Igbokwe, has revealed how he will spend his N25 million.

The pilot made the disclosure on Monday after he was presented his cash worth of 25 million Naira and a car.

The pilot said he will use part of the money to embark on a training to get his licence as a commercial pilot.
“I just finished my private pilot licence training and was planning to do the commercial pilot licence training but I was having issues with funds,” said the reality TV star.

“Now, God has blessed me with funds, so, obviously, I will go for the CPL training.

“A lot of you know that I have a goal to become a billionaire and one of my plans towards becoming a billionaire is investing in agriculture on a large scale.”

See video below…

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-2018-winner-miracle-reveals-how-hell-spend-cash-prize/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jFUYkFaKzI

(1) (Reply)

2 Chainz Proposed To Kesha Ward At The Met Gala, And She Said Yes / ‘I Was The First To Make $1million From ‘pon Pon’ Sound – Davido Reveals / Pantless South African Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Performs On Stage Wearing A G-strin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.