Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (15057 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) - Latest Opening / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by sunbbo(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2018
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (2 Positions) as follows;

1.)  Quality Control Analyst

Click Here To View Details

2.) Data Cataloguer

Click Here To View Details.

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy

cc: lalasticlala uboma davide470

1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by pharigoldltd: 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
Good one from Flour Mills of Nigeria.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by Alejoc(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks for sharing!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by engrjacuzzi: 6:46pm On May 01, 2018
I will apply.... let me go and dust my rèsumé. I need a job asap
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by hadjipapiey(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2018
Nice 1..

Lala
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by simple250: 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
Make I run go village go bring my CV from inside native pot shocked work don come ooooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by fiercehillz(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2018
Chioma abeg send me that baba number
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by qanda: 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
Before you rush to submit an application. Take sometime to read about the Job responsibility and requirement. Then see how to indicate related Skills on your CV, you may also need to review your Work Objective accordingly on your CV. Also ensure that your CV is error-free. Get a more experienced friend to help review and proofread your CV. Go the extra mile, Submit a Cover Letter with your CV.

Interview Related Advice
Employers want to know if a prospect is responsible. They evaluate this by asking questions like, "What did you do during your service year?" or "Tell us about your undergraduate years" or they want to know if you have volunteered for a cause and the role you played.

To be invited for a Job interview is a BIG OPPORTUNITY to land your DREAM Job. Make the opportunity COUNT by preparing adequately for Job Interviews. Download most asked Interview Questions and Suggested/Sample Answers from Q and A App (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2018
visit www.valentine202.com on how to start your online application
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment by newslifeop: 1:56am On May 02, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Does Having Masters Help Get Shortlisted For Recruitments Asking For 2.1? / Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv / Interview Questions: Dumb Replies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.