Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead (19764 Views)

Video Of Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by moscobabs(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2018
Trump should edit his tweet
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2018
Obijulius:
Headslammers
like how Jesus also slammed it?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Somebodydaddy01: 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
I see this coming ....72 virgins on point

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Sufisunni: 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by yazach: 4:53pm On May 01, 2018
CAN WORK
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by JakesJ(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2018
I've said it before now, that all this NONSENSE will continue as the Election comes closer.....

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by LIVEBYTRUTH: 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
It is very pathetic that our rulers know what to do but fail to them. Repeating one thing while expecting different results is a clear definition of MADNESS. Security of lives and properties makes a country great. Nigeria has the poorest security in the world, take it or leave it. Until the government wakes up and bring these terrorists to book. The news like this will continue in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Spicycat(f): 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Headslammers killing headslaammers.

Confusion in the midst of enemies.
@bokis that created these monsters should enjoy it while it lasts. .

Allahu Akabur !
May 72 virgins fall on you all.

Calm down, what's the cause of your frustration in life let me see if i can help.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by aliyubaka: 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
THANK GOD I'M A CHRISTIAN. SEE THE ALTERNATIVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by adedehinbo(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
Odingo1:
Sunni kill Shiites and other sects.

Muslims kill muslims.#

They should not kill Christians.

They should keep the killings to theirselves.
your brain must be dead to believe Muslims kills Muslims or Christians for any reason,most of you are blind to see that terrorism is a tool to make more money for the Western countries and to steal natural resources

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On May 01, 2018
Throwback:
I don't have a problem if Muslims choose to kill themselves so they can enter paradise.

The problem only arises when they forcefully make the same decision for those who do not adhere to their beliefs and do not desire such exit from this world.

The Northern elites brewed this drink. It is just if they suffer the consequences of their own irresponsibility, religious intolerance, and hatred.
Gbam
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by hushpapi(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
Most of the people that commented on this post are class of 2000-2018 they were not around to witness the Muslims of 80’s and 90’s to prove to them that the killing going on now has nothing to do with Islam.

Am sure the class of 80’s /90’s can explain how peaceful it was during that time and still Muslims were huge then too.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
Na dem. Heaven don cursed dem tey tey.

See their lives. Descendants of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Bede2u(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
Throwback:
I don't have a problem if Muslims choose to kill themselves so they can enter paradise.

The problem only arises when they forcefully make the same decision for those who do not adhere to their beliefs and do not desire such exit from this world.

The Northern elites brewed this drink. It is just if they suffer the consequences of their own irresponsibility, religious intolerance, and hatred.
I thought it was Igbos that are hate-filled?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by martineverest(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
obonujoker:
So you want to prove to Trump that not only Christians are attacked??
I'm just wondering what political CAN will say now
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Bimpe29: 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
Ina lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun. Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by ISLAMBAD: 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
Mod stop deleting my comments.
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by smyo(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2018
See this guy's o, them think dey get sense Abi? una want to tell Trump that he is wrong Abi. we already understand you people.

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Mkmoney(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2018
Who is fooling who..... APC

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Odingo1: 5:09pm On May 01, 2018
adedehinbo:
your brain must be dead to believe Muslims kills Muslims or Christians for any reason,most of you are blind to see that terrorism is a tool to make more money for the Western countries and to steal natural resources
Who are the terrorist and which religion do they practice

From Nigeria,Somalia,Mali, Sudan,Chad, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palaestine to Bosnia.

Sunnis killing the Shiites muslims is now a tool for the western world to make money, Boko Haram killing the bad muslims is also western world.

Including Alshabab, Isis , supporter of APC, Islamic colt, Alqueda,Hamas,Hezebolla all are tool for western world to make money.

You are saying that muslims are fools to used as a tool to bomb people by the western world.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
See the way some people for this thread dey jubilate because some Muslims souls in far away Adamawa where killed, do you know that same boko haram that bombed those innocent souls are also celebrating the blood they spilled.

NOW TELL ME "WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU & BOKO HARAM.

R.I.P

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Laysmt001(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
Christans were killed_____________Muslims killed them
Muslims were killed____________Muslims killed themselves
Who created Nigerians self?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Born2Breed(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Seeking Trump's attention.

Not only Churches' but Mosque's too...

Not only Christians but moslem too....

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Again!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by newgen2016: 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
It's so alarming how so many commented that the deed had been done by a Muslim boy when the religion of the boy was not stated nor any evidence points to this. Just shows how we have allowed reglious sentiment to blind us for seeing Terrorism as an act we all need to unit and fight against.

May God help the families of all that have lost their lives to this act of terrorism.may their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by saarumann: 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
God will bear me witness, just yesterday after Donald Trump's scolding of terrorist Buhari in Washington about the senseless massacre of Christians in Nigeria, I said in my heart that Muslim terrorist in Nigeria will sooner or later attack Muslims to further reinforce and propagate their much cherish twisted point that Muslims are also being killed and not only Christians. Lo and behold, Muslim terrorist bombed Adamawa mosque today! cheesy Nigerian Muslims killing Nigerian Muslims just to make a point against Donald Trump!
These people are just terrible!!!
Today's bomb attack has shown that Nigerian Muslims are bunch of bloody terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by neheholmes(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
Let our true essence be of love, maybe we can change the negative ideologies in our society.
We should consider humanity first.
I'm a NESIF-FELLOW
#NotAnotherNigerian
I advocate for peace and promote#Counteringviolentextremism
Check me on twitter @neheholmes. Let's take it to another level
Throwback:

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Odingo1: 5:21pm On May 01, 2018
newgen2016:
It's so alarming how so many commented that the deed had been done by a Muslim boy when the religion of the boy was not stated nor any evidence points to this. Just shows how we have allowed reglious sentiment to blind us for seeing Terrorism as an act we all need to unit and fight against.

May God help the families of all that have lost their lives to this act of terrorism.may their soul rest in peace.

Continue deceiving yourself

All terrorist are muslims but not all muslims are terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Mosh1: 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
just went through the comments of people that claimed to be Christians and i feel nothing but pity for this Country. I wonder why they rejoiced about Boko Haram killing worshippers when we are in this shit together.Common sense is no more common in this Country. It will be an act of hypocrisy if you people cry when the same Boko Haram or Herdsmen kill Christians....we are in this shit together.
Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Odingo1: 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
Mosh1:
just went through the comments of people that claimed to be Christians and i feel nothing but pity for this Country. I wonder why they rejoiced about Boko Haram killing worshippers when we are in this shit together.Common sense is no more common in this Country. It will be an act of hypocrisy if you people cry when the same Boko Haram or Herdsmen kill Christians....we are in this shit together.

We are not in this poo together ok. tongue tongue tongue

Let the muslims kill muslims and leave christians out of it, they created Boko haram and other numerous terrorist organization around the world, if they inch close to SS/SE that is christian dominated that will be the end of Nigeria.Everyone will answer him papa name.

If muslims like carrying bomb up and down, christians dont like it, they better have their own country and bomb theirselves as they like, the way they are doing in Syria, Yemen, Iraq,Afghanistan, Pakistan etc now.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead by Holyvurgin17(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
Lol this is just a propaganda to let Trump see that not only Christians are killed undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu / Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer / Court Allows EFCC To Arrest Senator Albert Bassey For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.