Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (48637 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by haibe(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2018
Sesemimi:
The question is how many times does educationalpost make fp on nairaland
lol true. In other words, a thing would have value if people place value on it. We don't place value on education
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Awoleesu(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2018
Sesemimi:
Like they flooded all screen with #BBNaija posts during and after the show ba?

Your head dey there bruv...
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by aragonchuks(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
School is overrated.. kiss the truth
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by engrjacuzzi: 6:53pm On May 01, 2018
Miracle is of Illuminati cult while the other is of academic cult. the difference is clear.
as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
FUTO 1ST CLASS GOT 10K
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Nedfed(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:
It is the value you attach to a thing that, that thing carries...

This is a true reflection of the value we attach to Education in this country.

A country were in most areas teachers are mocked and often referred to as poor people, to the extent that you can't even tell a babe you are asking out that you are a teacher cheesy

The truth is teachers are supposed to be the most paid individuals...take it or leave it all because of the value we attach to education.

What a shame !!!.

Reasonable points
This man av said it all

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
You confuse Sowore exposing Johnathan (which is his job) to supporting Buhari

Gerrard59:

It happens everywhere. From the US to Singapore to Japan. Everywhere!

As for Sowore, he has to explain how he supported the use of NEPA certificate and a man who owned a ranch of only 150 cows year-in-year-out. To worsen it, he proposes ridiculous economic policies.

Buhari should continue. Next time, cretins will learn.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by talk2emma: 7:03pm On May 01, 2018
4 year in school vs 3 months in bbn house
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by gbenga4231: 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
Sesemimi:
You hit the nail at the head.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
I de here with my 2.1 not knowing wer to start from meanwhile my mates I left in d factory nd agreet are doing well happily living a decent life...like someone said see Ahmed musa recently opened a business worth 500 million....it's about value...but sometin needs to be done to encourage scholarship esp in Africa nt every one can be talented like Messi Ronaldo musa or be opportune like miracle nd efe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Avoidsexxx(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2018
okeke and okafor are human beings but not the same person likewise peter and paul (ask psquare), so we should respect this new commandment which is "thou shall not compare two different things because they can't be the same. Ndi nsuskka dejee nu !
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Smarkie: 7:38pm On May 01, 2018
what pains me most is that this people ll get endorsment from different companies why the best graduating youth trek from place to place in search of jobs that can atleast give them daily bread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Coolbreeze2000: 7:43pm On May 01, 2018
I never liked nor followed BigBrother but when I see people lament about the pay a winner of BBNaija got compared to a first class graduate, it makes me laugh.

For heaven sake we have a Professor as a vice president and an illiterate as President so whats the difference?

Entertainment will always trump education in terms of financial reward.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by martowskin1(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:

A country were in most areas teachers are mocked and often referred to as poor people, to the extent that you can't even tell a babe you are asking out that you are a teacher cheesy

The truth is teachers are supposed to be the most paid individuals...take it or leave it all because of the value we attach to education.

What a shame !!!.

Guy u be teacher? See as the teacher matter dey vex u
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by harmbhrosz(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
To be fair the best graduating student didn't entertain millions of Nigerians and Africans..... angry

yet the ENTERTAINMENT figure is made to represent EDUCATION in his state
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by moriNla: 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
What so many of us don't know is that BBN is an Illuminati TV show. Both from the logo of the show, major sponsors ,top musicians at the finale and free money coming here and there from individuals . #Lostsoul #Bigeye
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Hyinkar97(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
kstyle2:
Clearly shows where our priorities lie.
And our president can only boast of NEPA bill as his certificate cry
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by winterfell007(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2018
MACSTANN:

Mumu, don't forget she is a doctor, when you fall sick who will attend to you. Stop being so Naive.

Dundee she isn't d first to be a doctor. What medical research has she pioneered, all this 'malaria' and 'typhoid' doctors on display
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by generalJumong1(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:

What a shame !!!.

Support u 100%
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by qanda: 8:36pm On May 01, 2018
333 Tips for landing your First Graduate Job.

1. Email Courtesy. One of the great things about email is the way it costs you so little time to be courteous. If a company or individual offers you a lead, or an interview, then email a thank you swiftly. Simple to do, but effective in distinguishing you from most job-seekers.

2. The eight seconds CV. It is true that most employers will give your CV very brief attention, particularly if you have sent it in relation to a job advertisement, as it will be part of a pile of CVs. The employer’s main job (or that of their HR department) will first of all be to discard as many CVs as possible. Thus, there must be nothing on your CV which causes them to notice and discard. Such Negative triggers maybe a gap in education or work experience, which is unexplained, a lack of a qualification specifically requested in the job ad., a poorly crumpled CV, or one with grammar or spelling mistakes.

See 331 More Tips, download Tips for Landing your First Graduate Job from the Job section of Q and A App for Free. Download Q and A App from Playstore Now

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
Wait, OP, were you expecting FG to give him N45M?

They even tried by giving him 10k, he shouldn't have even received a penny.

The only thing he deserves is a fully funded scholarship up to PhD level at any University of his choice in the world.

If excellent in academics equate to riches, Professors would have been the richest set of people, so park well.

BBN is a reality show, they signed multiple contracts with different companies to air that crap you see, so they can give any amount to the winner if they so choose.

Note: Am not a fan of BBN
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
It's well, that should not discouraged any one to study.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Halo22: 9:14pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:

What a shame !!!.
You are on point guy, even as i dey now eeeeee, i dey think of how to remove myself from that profession.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by princfred(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
The reason why Nigeria has to be a sh*thole.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by danjlandi(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
hmmm NAIJA which kind foolish be diz??dis BBnaija is it private or governmental ?
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by ajf(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
Nigerians need to learn not to be overly sentimental. There's a difference between charity and business. Bbnaija is a business not charity. Whatever reward is given to a student isn't business.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by manikspears: 10:51pm On May 01, 2018
kstyle2:
Clearly shows where our priorities lie.
Good thing they did not allow any black nigger there and they should never allow it,not even as a gateman.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by greenprince(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2018
jimcaddy:
Who book epp? Gone are those days of read your books so that yu can be a lawyer, doctor, an engineer.. These careers no longer make good money anymore. Go to BB and win 45m for knacking live on TV.. Win sweet contract for playing soccer.. The days of read your books is long gone.

I wonder who made the phone you used to type this most likely someone who didn't read his books as well..... we know how the entertainment industry works so no need to school us.
This is just one more example of how we prioritise things in Nigeria. I'm in a country that boasts the highest percentage of Nobel prize winners and I can see why that is so for myself because priorities are set but that doesn't mean they lack entertainers as well.
Please, let's call a cutlass a cutlass and stop discouraging the youths, they really need to be motivated cos no country thrives without an educated populace if we continue like this, we'll soon be importing doctors.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Fauzydane(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2018
Nigeria's let's keep encouraging immoralities, soon many people won cowbell pedia maths/science curses exams yet they were not given reasonable things but someone will keep having sex on national TV at the end of the day they will shower him with loads of blessing apparently I don't know were we are heading to. okocha made miracle education ambassador for wat?
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by Ate247(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Let me tell u if u don't know. Entertainment is big business anywhere in the world not just Nigeria. Its not by cramming to pass for exams u become great. Go out, work and prove ur grades, create scientific innovations then we can talk numbers. ITS NOT BY WAT U READ ITS BY WAT U DO!!!!

What is this one saying.
What did does ppl in BBN house do.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by AK481(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2018
As per business,miracle deserve more than what was given to him.it was a partnership,miracle made more money for them .

While the money given to the best grad student was dash.
Re: BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2018
mechanics:
It's well, that should not discouraged any one to study.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos) / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam, Quits Music / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.