Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (44095 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
thechase:
@CELEBRITYVIBESNG

Former "Gospel" Singer, Maheeda who has been on a lowkey for some time took to her Instagram page to express how she felt towards Davido's Birthday Present for Chioma yesterday.

We all know there was a time she said she would love to be Davido's Baby Mama.

She wrote: "Davido is breaking my heart slowly"

Source:
http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/maheeda-reacts-to-davido-assurance-for.html?m=1

yorubas always begging for love.....i tire Oooo

when will the envy stop
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:26pm On May 01, 2018
if davido break ur heart i go mend am for you. werey
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by FloxxyD(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere, may God help us
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by FloxxyD(f): 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere, may God help us.
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Crixina(f): 7:47pm On May 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Mtchee3eeew.... Everything about naija no dey get head.... Even our celebrities them no get sense

Have tired for this country
Let Russia govt open there border make I go watch world cup... I laugh them for embassy when they say make I sign say 3weeks after world cup I go come back
..... I just dey laugh Putin e Neva know say he dun get a new citizen
Abeg brother show me way, make I tag along.
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:28pm On May 01, 2018
If na be OBO I go chop dis babe yam grin
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Mtchee3eeew.... Everything about naija no dey get head.... Even our celebrities them no get sense

Let Russia govt open there border make I go watch world cup... I laugh them for embassy when they say make I sign say 3weeks after world cup I go come back
lmao cheesy
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2018
Money move men and women
You can't do without it but you not gonna take it when you die
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 10:41pm On May 01, 2018
Andrewgame42:

abeg lemme follow you
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On May 02, 2018
akum78:
shocked shocked

SO I VISITED HER PAGE to tell you guys more about her past life , i was shocked ... she don delete all her pictures ...

seems she has repented .... But I managed to get some pictures
CHECK HERE BAD PICTURES HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/4124/maheeda-reacts-to-davidos-assurance-for-chioma-45m-porsche-car-see-how/
Olosho can never repent na... All these ones na destiny killers & davido being a badder done code since say no need to go there go spoil him own things for him head grin
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:39am On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by alfredilly: 7:50am On May 02, 2018
akum78:
shocked shocked

SO I VISITED HER PAGE to tell you guys more about her past life , i was shocked ... she don delete all her pictures ...

seems she has repented .... But I managed to get some pictures
CHECK HERE BAD PICTURES HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/4124/maheeda-reacts-to-davidos-assurance-for-chioma-45m-porsche-car-see-how/
This one you got is decent by modern day standard.
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2018
Andrewgame42:

Yes oh... You self go apply oh..make u come watch the world cup too... Super eagles dun make visa easy for us
Nice one bro,abeg how much is the overall cost of obtaining Russia visa?
Re: Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 8:52am On May 02, 2018
emmyjay01:
Nice one bro,abeg how much is the overall cost of obtaining Russia visa?

Visa is free for Nigerians cause super eagles are playing... All you need is your FIFA fan ID, international passport, ticket money, ur feeding and hotel bills.... Just go to FIFA 2018 website ..apply for fan ID , fill out the form which is very easy ( thanks to super eagles).. Meet me nnamdi azkiwe road...june 9... Make we dey go together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Blessing Achenyo Alfa Is Dead (Photos) / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.