Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Unizik Pume Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Pume Experience (880 Views)

Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / Rsust Second Choice Pume Form Out / Help Me With Kogi State University 2009 PUME Info! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Pume Experience by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2010
Please I want to know how it was done in the last editions. Someone did Govt instead of Lit-in-English at the UTME by force. The guy that registered him did the mistake. and he hadn't the time to come out of school to change when it was allowed. In the hall they did not allow him to change to Lit.In.English.

I want to know now is should PUME hold at Unizik 2010, will be mandated to do subjects he did at the UTME, he never did Govt and that pulled his aggregate down to 231. Am expecting.

(1) (Reply)

University Pre Degree Or Degree Programme / Notice Of Resumption For The Continuation Of The 2010/2011 Harmattan Semester / Want To Study It Or Bba In Zenith College Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.