Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture (28702 Views)

Lone Accident Kills Truck Driver, Conductor In Anambra / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / A Commercial Bus Summersaults In Lone Accident In Ikeja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by segzy87(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2018
userplainly:
Accident should kill all of them so young educated people can get the job and make Nigerians safe again!.... not these criminals in uniform n power!...... OGA U DIE WEL..
If your hand work is bad too, u shall die young

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by stagger: 7:37pm On May 01, 2018
Nossa:
They'll keep dying untimely until they begin to respect the sanctity of human life and rights.

Rest in pieces.

My brother, before God, there is none righteous. There is no difference between a man who tells a "small" lie to his wife, and a policeman who takes a life of an innocent man. Only the Blood of Jesus makes a Christian presentable to God. So that your prayer is not a good prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by Yinxies(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2018
E get as e be sha
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by Zinny25(f): 7:56pm On May 01, 2018
Nossa:
They'll keep dying untimely until they begin to respect the sanctity of human life and rights.

Rest in pieces.
chai what a prayer! May God have mercy on all of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by oyetunder(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2018
menix:

But if ur family ain't righteous, let ur prayer pursue every member of ur Lineage...
thanks...No human is without sins. If God is to judge by our sins...all of us shall die right now.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by userplainly(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2018
segzy87:

If your hand work is bad too, u shall die young

junkie.. one of the biggest problem now is NPF... my dad served in the army during the civil war, den mobile police after d war....bfo working for NNPC...... I used to love police but now I swear I HATE them... I'm a VICTIM of police brutality, reason why " I knew my right" was lucky I wasn't shot! ....... do you know how people the police have killed for not giving them bribe?..... February here a friend of mine saw police brutally beating a fine young guy dat refused to unlock his phone for them.. my tried to video them and he was caught, I swear he's still using clutches! the broke his hand and legs! broke his phone! beat him with wood and gun .. if not the express was busy and the passengers were shouting they would've killed him!.......SO U EXPECT ME TO APPLAUD THEM? I PRAY! LET ONE GOOD SAMARITAN PUT BOMB IN THEIR STATIONS ... we need new educated young police!

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by congorasta: 8:19pm On May 01, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
May God accept his soul and comfort the family he left behind.

y
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by Awoleesu(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2018
HA! ASISI AJASA! O ga o!

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by holar2ge(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
The funny thing is even Blacks in developed countries hate Cops. It is nothing new

Rest in Peace Inspector.
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by kalu61(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
RIP.
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by mctons: 9:26pm On May 01, 2018
tragergeorge:
no mind the goat ,if e don encounter police, then na death e go de pray for them everyday,if my brother decide to be a police and e behave like them,then I pray death for him too,,,,useless black uniform scum, may devil punish each and everyone of their generation, Bleep those maggots

Very useless criminals

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by mctons: 9:29pm On May 01, 2018
userplainly:

junkie.. one of the biggest problem now is NPF... my dad served in the army during the civil war, den mobile police after d war....bfo working for NNPC...... I used to love police but now I swear I HATE them... I'm a VICTIM of police brutality, reason why " I knew my right" was lucky I wasn't shot! ....... do you know how people the police have killed for not giving them bribe?..... February here a friend of mine saw police brutally beating a fine young guy dat refused to unlock his phone for them.. my tried to video them and he was caught, I swear he's still using clutches! the broke his hand and legs! broke his phone! beat him with wood and gun .. if not the express was busy and the passengers were shouting they would've killed him!.......SO U EXPECT ME TO APPLAUD THEM? I PRAY! LET ONE GOOD SAMARITAN PUT BOMB IN THEIR STATIONS ... we need new educated young police!

Imagine, bloody sons of bitches
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
OGUN STATE AGAIN THE ONLY STATE IN NIGERIA WITH BAD ROADS

NO GO PLAY WITH

IDIROKO ROAD����
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by 11Davidogbons(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2018
The end time have come,problem every were no any good news in dis country God please save our soul and save the country as well
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by breezeng: 11:01pm On May 01, 2018
These Kobape road has occultic power. Many lost there life on these road. It's pathetic
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by Banksdominion(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
May God accept his soul and comfort the family he left behind.
That guy corrupt. God no need his soul
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by vanmusco(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

A Police Inspector, Azeez Ajasa, on Tuesday died in a lone accident at Adedero village on the Kobape-Abeokuta Expressway in Ogun.

Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Public Relations Officer of Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency (TRACE), confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abeokuta.

Akinbiyi said the officer, who was driving a white Golf 4 car with registration number EKY 631 BB lost control of the vehicle and veered into the bush, somersaulting in the process.

“The accident happened around 11:30 am. The victim was a serving police inspector attached to Mopol 16, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta, ” he said.

The TRACE spokesman said the corpse of the deceased had been deposited at the State Hospital, Ijaye, Abeokuta.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4107/azeez-ajasa-is-dead/

cc; lalasticlala

wrong photo
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by Ope101(m): 1:20am On May 02, 2018
Kill by the sword, die by the sword... Truly the wrath of Ogun is very potent... May the lord Almighty forgive your soul...
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by donqx: 2:06am On May 02, 2018
ohh
Re: Azeez Ajasa Is Dead - Police Inspector Dies In Ogun Lone Accident - Picture by tiana29(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

You're good looking
thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Crushes Deaf And Dumb Graduate To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man, Wife & Children Die In Accident On Their Way From Gombe To Bauchi (Graphic) / Amazing Kaman K-MAX “Aerial Truck” Cargo Helicopter With Two Crossing Blades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.