Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Have 100k Budget On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 100k Budget On My Blog (921 Views)

Google Adsense Not Showing Again In My Blog - Did You Noticed It? / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
I have 100k to spend on my new blog which I'm still developing currently by myself,I need a guide on how to use this money to make it a successful blog which can start earning me money after 2 months. Please help me out my ogas in the house. The website is https://biznesstalks.com
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Tittusstar22(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2018
binbass:
I have 100k to spend on my new blog which I'm still developing currently by myself,I need a guide on how to use this money to make it a successful blog which can start earning me money after 2 months. Please help me out my ogas in the house. The website is https://biznesstalks.com
spend money on building backlinks and getting reviews from other websites, i charge 8k for advert on my blog-

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2018
Tittusstar22:
spend money on building backlinks and getting reviews from other websites, i charge 8k for advert on my blog-

Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Zdoh(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2018
This blog would make it and I even like your seal to spend some money on the blog. I think need lots of business constant daily. You need to get a good writer and also you no end someone that's very good in SEO.Let's the elder come I just drop my lili cent

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2018
Zdoh:
This blog would make it and I even like your seal to spend some money on the blog. I think need lots of business constant daily. You need to get a good writer and also you no end someone that's very good in SEO.Let's the elder come I just drop my lili cent
Noted, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by kenniefawole(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2018
binbass:
Contact or WhatsApp
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
kenniefawole:

Contact or WhatsApp
contact you for what bro?
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by kenniefawole(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2018
binbass:

contact you for what bro?
Will give u few suggestions on what to run on your blog to fetch u enough earn
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by niel63(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2018
Bro I'd suggest you really work on ur user interface and experience to make the website something a person would want to come back to.

Work on unique and interesting contents.

Work on back links and on-page SEO

And finally get some really bada$$ tools to boost your site. And you'd see tremendous changes! This tools are re-useable and ure sure to keep working on that relevance. Cos it's that relevance that keeps you earning.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
niel63:
Bro I'd suggest you really work on ur user interface and experience to make the website something a person would want to come back to.

Work on unique and interesting contents.

Work on back links and on-page SEO

And finally get some really bada$$ tools to boost your site. And you'd see tremendous changes! This tools are re-useable and ure sure to keep working on that relevance. Cos it's that relevance that keeps you earning.

Thanks boss for your contribution.
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by webincomeplus(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
binbass:
It's good to know that you actually set aside a whopping N100k to grow your blog. But I'd strongly advise you to keep your money for now.

Your target of earning money from the blog after 2 months isn't realistic. And even if you're able to make that happen, you can't sustain it because the strategies through which you can achieve that are long-term ones that will not bring results within that short period.

So, I advise you to go back to your drawing board. I see that your blog is about business. But you need to redefine what aspect of business you want to address. Small business? Businesses in Nigeria? Online business? Business ideas only? Work at home business?

After that, you should do extensive keyword research to figure out exactly what your target audience are searching for on the web. Blogging has gone beyond publishing posts on random topics that come to your mind. You have to find out what people are looking for and give it to them. Learn more about search engine optimization and keyword research, and implement them on your blog.

You'll also need to invest in top quality content. Rather than craft short posts of 500-700 words that are of no help to readers, consider in-depth posts that discuss everything your reader needs to know about the topic. And rather than share the same information that everybody is recycling on the web, consider interviewing experts who will give you practical and detailed information on the topic.

With the current state of your blog, you have a long way to go. Your posts are too short. And your topics are random topics that are not likely to be of general interest. Worse, your URL permalink structure is just off! You won't gain any SEO benefit with that.

Finally, you have to be consistent with your branding. Your blog URL is biznesstalks.com, yet your header title reads "Business Review" and the first item on your nav menu is "Biz talks". With these, you'll successfully get your readers confused.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
webincomeplus:

It's good to know that you actually set aside a whopping N100k to grow your blog. But I'd strongly advise you to keep your money for now.

Your target of earning money from the blog after 2 months isn't realistic. And even if you're able to make that happen, you can't sustain it because the strategies through which you can achieve that are long-term ones that will not bring results within that short period.

So, I advise you to go back to your drawing board. I see that your blog is about business. But you need to redefine what aspect of business you want to address. Small business? Businesses in Nigeria? Online business? Business ideas only? Work at home business?

After that, you should do extensive keyword research to figure out exactly what your target audience are searching for on the web. Blogging has gone beyond publishing posts on random topics that come to your mind. You have to find out what people are looking for and give it to them. Learn more about search engine optimization and keyword research, and implement them on your blog.

You'll also need to invest in top quality content. Rather than craft short posts of 500-700 words that are of no help to readers, consider in-depth posts that discuss everything your reader needs to know about the topic. And rather than share the same information that everybody is recycling on the web, consider interviewing experts who will give you practical and detailed information on the topic.

With the current state of your blog, you have a long way to go. Your posts are too short. And your topics are random topics that are not likely to be of general interest. Worse, your URL permalink structure is just off! You won't gain any SEO benefit with that.

Finally, you have to be consistent with your branding. Your blog URL is biznesstalks.com, yet your header title reads "Business Review" and the first item on your nav menu is "Biz talks". With these, you'll successfully get your readers confused.

Thank you so much bro, i really appreciate this review
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by MissBorn(f): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
binbass:
Blogging is a business, and I'm impressed you took note of that and is ready to contribute financially for it.

Meanwhile, you should use that money to create a fan base for your blog, in a bid not to worry about blog traffic.

Don't ever publish a post and then boost it on fb, you're wasting your money!

That being said, build your email list subscribers, perhaps, facebook chatbot.
You can pm for extensive training.

If that's done, you can fulfill your aim of earning within two months.

If I can create a brand new blog, build massive followings for the blog and start earning, then you too can.

More so, your blog contents looks more like a recycled post. Its better to publish one awesome in-depth content weekly than rephrased content of other posts daily.

Meanwhile, you have a long way to go, but a journey begins with a single step, start with building followings for your blog.

1 Like

Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2018
MissBorn:

Blogging is a business, and I'm impressed you took note of that and is ready to contribute financially for it.

Meanwhile, you should use that money to create a fan base for your blog, in a bid not to worry about blog traffic.

Don't ever publish a post and then boost it on fb, you're wasting your money!

That being said, build your email list subscribers, perhaps, facebook chatbot.
You can pm for extensive training.

If that's done, you can fulfill your aim of earning within two months.

If I can create a brand new blog, build massive followings for the blog and start earning, then you too can.

More so, your blog contents looks more like a recycled post. Its better to publish one awesome in-depth content weekly than rephrased content of other posts daily.

Meanwhile, you have a long way to go, but a journey begins with a single step, start with building followings for your blog.
Noted, thanks a lot sister
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by binbass(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Cyberl33t: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
binbass:

You need powerful backlinks for your blog.

You also need to create a fan base. People who like you stuff and are willing to come back.

But seriously, based on the niche you are operating on, you can be earning $$$ from Adsense if you rank well in google? Business niche has a high cpc. So I suggest u invest in seo
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
webincomeplus:

After that, you should do extensive keyword research to figure out exactly what your target audience are searching for on the web. Blogging has gone beyond publishing posts on random topics that come to your mind.

Bro, do you have a blog?
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please post links to your blogs.
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by webincomeplus(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
locust:

Bro, do you have a blog?
I have over 7 blogs.
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by TopYouGo: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
binbass:
It's good at you are investing in your blog. You should use the money to get quality backlinks -- and if possible, you should hire a writer. If you need help in building quality backlink to your blog, check our signature and contact us.
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
webincomeplus:
I have over 7 blogs.
Please, can I take a look at one or two?
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
webincomeplus:
I have over 7 blogs.
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by webincomeplus(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
locust:

webincomeplus.com extrafirmmattress.org
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by webincomeplus(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
locust:

webincomeplus.com Extrafirmmattress.org
Re: I Have 100k Budget On My Blog by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
webincomeplus:
webincomeplus.com Extrafirmmattress.org
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much On Average Will It Cost Me To Set Up A Wordpress Blog? / Aliexpress Affiliate Website For Sale / My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.