Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) (44985 Views)

Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Seyi Law, His Wife And Daughter In A Swimming Pool (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Alariiwo: 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
shawnmendes:
one of the frustrated Nigerian men whose aim is to bash girls and women. Idiot

Ignored.
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
Soft!
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by NaOto: 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Fvcking peeerrv...

Looking at your daughters nak3d and you getting an erection.

Your stupidity I think is foreign made, village people lack the technology to do you like this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Hargbo(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Fvcking peeerrv...

Alariiwo:
Na ashewos he dey look so grin

Karma has a way of dealing with idiots. His girls will turn out worse than those hoes he bangs at will.
Bad boys

Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
So much respect this guy, he learnt a lot. Swaggerlicious
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Alariiwo: 8:33pm On May 01, 2018
Omonoba1:
you're a Fool!

Are you done??

Fvck off
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2018
were u expecting me to watch them before?
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

Karma has a way of dealing with idiots. His girls will turn out worse than those hoes he bangs at will.
guy u no fit kill me wit laugh grin
Alariiwo:

guy u no fit kill me wit laugh
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Azam101: 8:39pm On May 01, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Fvcking peeerrv...
bullshiit
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Fvcking peeerrv...

i cover the kids in your area with the blood of Jesus
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

But Bros you no get shame oo. You beef Timaya wey fit feed your generation finish still go dey beef the little girls. Na so the frustration hook you reach....It is well..
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 01, 2018
True wealth... Enjoying what's most important. God give me what i need. #familygoals
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 01, 2018
OboOlora:
I hate the fact that this patient has been in coma for 3days and I can’t do anything about it!
How patient no go enter coma with those kind killer curves... Twerk on his head & watch him bounce back to full consciousness cheesy
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2018
OboOlora:
I hate the fact that this patient has been in coma for 3days and I can’t do anything about it!

Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Timagex(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Fvcking peeerrv...

grin ;Du no well o....wetin carry ur eyes go dere?
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Dalexicographer(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2018
profjustine458:
abeg the game fit enter over 2.5?
Ticket iyaff Green cheesy.. Thanks bro grin
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by OyinO: 9:02pm On May 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

It is your own daughters that are destined ashawos.
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 01, 2018
Authoreety:
Looking at 88% of the posts above, I have cum to conclusion that nairaland has serious cases of psychosis

actually Nigeria is an open air asylum
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

you must plead for forgiveness
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 01, 2018
OboOlora:

You a nurse, or doc?
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by NifemiKolade(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2018
Omo this timaya resemble husspuppi no be small. They go still mistake am for puppi one day
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by okolet(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
Who slice onions full ground here naa
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Callyval: 10:57pm On May 01, 2018
celestialdamsel:
hmmm... The only thing am seeing is his white shorts... biko, where are the kids?
seriously.
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by oyinella(f): 11:28pm On May 01, 2018
Fine babies
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Wizaugpet(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
Great! I love this... Money is almost everything...!
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by donqx: 2:02am On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by selfmade22: 6:12am On May 02, 2018
celestialdamsel:
hmmm... The only thing am seeing is his white shorts... biko, where are the kids?
vaseline crew!
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 02, 2018
selfmade22:
vaseline crew!
Everything is not about Vaseline bro... The short Is white and it's fact.
Re: Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) by Emycord: 9:56am On May 02, 2018
NaOto:

Your stupidity I think is foreign made, village people lack the technology to do you like this
He Is Just A Potential Daughter rapist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language / Wizkid And Banky W At Ebute Metta Back Then [photo] / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.