Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! (48509 Views)

Electricity: Sterling Bank Headquarters In Lagos Goes Off-Grid With Solar Panels / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Akin Osinbajo Visits Seahorse Headquarters In Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by godquality: 9:46pm On May 01, 2018
Audit time don reach? When CBN building catch fire na because some people dey try cover their tracks.
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by CioAngels(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
There is a fire outbreak at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) head office in Abuja.

As at the time of filling this report, attempt was still on to put off the fire.

Press play to watch video - https://lailasnews.com/cbn-headquarters-in-abuja-on-fire/

lalasticlala
Massive stealing i'm sure has taken place and it has to be covered. The new deputies to explain how com.
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by fleksy: 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
My N30billion!
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by dennisworld1(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2018
kiss lipsrsealed embarassed See as billions go lost now. Shyyyyyyy
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by Akorkor(f): 9:56pm On May 01, 2018
Lies!!! There is no fire outbreak in CBN head office which I can confirm. The smoke there is just exhaust from the generator which is far from the building and the picture is snapped by passerby. You can check www.cbn.gov.ng for official press release from director corporate communications

2 Likes

Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by focus7: 9:59pm On May 01, 2018
Igbo man has swallowed enough money so it is time to set the house on fire.
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2018
thatigboman:
the building didnt burn. The generator beside it
okay.
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by TMemos: 10:22pm On May 01, 2018
CioAngels:
Massive stealing i'm sure has taken place and it has to be covered. The new deputies to explain how com.

You're 'sure' of what did not happen and what you did not confirm! You've confidently, hastily, ignorantly and foolishly labelled innocent people as thieves!

When they say some youths are lazy , una go begin dey vex.

What you've displayed is intellectual laziness of the highest order!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by denjjy(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
I'm an experience fire fighter, pls can you grant me access to the strong room, I need to rescue those innocent cash
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by Nackzy: 10:47pm On May 01, 2018
fiizznation:
CBN on fire or not on fire. All we know is that BUHARI till 2023.

While they are busy getting their PVCs on twitter, facebook, instagram, nairaland, etc to send buhari back to daura in 2019 . We the patriotic nigerians have our PVCs in our palms, and we are ready and willing to keep buhari in asorock till 2023.
You will even die from bomb blast or herdsmen attack b4 the election, so it's ur ghost that will vote.

1 Like

Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by 8stargeneral: 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
Nigeria in jeopardy shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by thatigboman: 11:21pm On May 01, 2018
focus7:
Igbo man has swallowed enough money so it is time to set the house on fire.
i pity u. Talking out of ignorance. It has been confirmed. No scratch of the building got burnt
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by thatigboman: 11:23pm On May 01, 2018
okka:
The consortium of insurance companies that cover the building is not happy now.
the building didnt burn
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by DEcclesia(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2018
another script drama to move money away... this people are wicked
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by Titogbanski: 12:13am On May 02, 2018
Seems thia story ia untrue. It is not in the major news channels and regular newspapers online
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by Tobycharles: 12:21am On May 02, 2018
There was no fire, the exhaust from the generator at CBN was mistaken for an inferno
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by suremanpatriot: 12:33am On May 02, 2018
How can a whole cbn be on fire? No automatic fire repellent system? This is totally unbelievable, the mundane and archaic system these old men are using to bully this country in 21st century is so questionable and angry tearful
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by donqx: 2:04am On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by ochallo: 2:40am On May 02, 2018
fiizznation:

While they are busy getting their PVCs on twitter, facebook, instagram, nairaland, etc to send buhari back to daura in 2019 . We the patriotic nigerians have our PVCs in our palms, and we are ready and willing to keep buhari in asorock till 2023.

You will fail this time and your paymasters would be disappointed.
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by HtwoOw: 6:05am On May 02, 2018
So , now that it's generator fumes

what do you have to say for yourself ?
decatalyst:
jesu!

2019 is coming fast...they will tell us certain amount don burn while they use Ghana must go sack to park money via the back door.

Who we offend for this country?
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by Optional09: 6:13am On May 02, 2018
fiizznation:

. Pathetic
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by goodluckwopara: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
Must we destroy all we have because of politics?
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by focus7: 2:02pm On May 02, 2018
thatigboman:
i pity u. Talking out of ignorance. It has been confirmed. No scratch of the building got burnt

Ok
Re: CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! by ofexpryz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
E shock me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.