Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers (436 Views)

Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer / In Need Of Front End And Back End Developers / 80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers by Realphilo(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2018
Please this is urgent, and I need people that know what they are doing.
3 front end developers
3 back-end developers or Full stack developers.

For 2-3 months project.

If you are still leaning please don't bother messaging me. I beg you.

Call/whatsApp 08169254598
Re: In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers by Realphilo(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Please this a Lagos gig. Your physical presence will be needed at least once in a week

Realphilo:
Please this is urgent, and I need people that know what they are doing.
3 front end developers
3 back-end developers or Full stack developers.

For 2-3 months project.

If you are still leaning please don't bother messaging me. I beg you.

Call/whatsApp 08169254598
Re: In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers by Realphilo(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2018
Please about this request, Your physical presence isn't required like that, but you'd need to come to our office at Opebi Ikeja for us to meet you.

And if we reach an agreement, you can then work from anywhere.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

7 Applications To Learn Basic Html Coding / Legit Way To Earn in $$ As Web Developer/programmer / Sale Is ON - Hosting Offers - Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.