Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma (1739 Views)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma by salvationproject(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2018
While almost everyone is praying and wishing for same opportunity with regards to the recent happenings between Davido and his Chioma,the Porsche car, the “Assurance” release etcetra, it seems not everyone is of the same opinion of tapping into this blessing as popular writer, Peppy Chidinmma took to her social media account to share the fake aspect of Davido’s profess love for Chioma.

According to her,

”All over my timeline… it’s Davido, Chioma and Porsche of 45 million that I see.
Most of the girls are tapping into the blessing while the guys are shouting “Chioma cooks day and night for David… but you don’t want to cook for your guy”.

I’m just here wondering if we are all processing the same information.
Davido says he has been dating Chioma for 5 years.
Within the 5 years, he got 2 different women pregnant… had 2 children by them… had other girlfriends he flaunted openly… suddenly all these things don’t matter any more and everyone is shouting ASSURANCE… GOALS!!!
What goals exactly? To be openly disrespected for years while in a relationship, and suddenly he decides the love is driving him crazy? To keep your relationship low key for years while flaunting other girls and one day he realizes his mistake and decides he wants to give you lifetime assurance and a Porsche What exactly is the goals here??

Someone posted “Dear girls, it’s better to be the main chick than the side chick. After 2 baby mamas, Davido still came back to his girl. Love is real.” Really Because of Porsche, exotic trips and shopping? Suffering has confused all of us in this country.

To all the girls looking for their own Davido, be careful what you wish for. If this is the precedent you want for your relationship I applaud you. We must be mindful of the type of prayers we say.

Your faithful boyfriend that sends you 10k when you need it is goals. Don’t be deceived by the glitz and glamor. What is the context? What is the content?
May we not crave relationships that will break our hearts and belief in humanity just for some temporary glamour.

To all those who are in real love relationships… you all are the MVP!!! Keep winning.
Love over everything",She wrote.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/lady-exposes-the-fake-side-of-davidos-love-for-chioma/

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma by Uyiii: 8:42pm On May 01, 2018
Madame kam dan. izzit your disrespect or it's your relationship
okay, what's the ASSURANCE that the relationship you're presently in now will yield any positive result.

I know the Frog is a public amphibian, but sometimes make we still learn how to kam dan and ignore things.

see how she do nose like wheelbarrowlipsrsealed

p.s: Op, seems this news already hit FP earlier in the day, I think so, so nor worry, you kam dan toocheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
The relationship so fake!!! Davido is using her as a PR scheme to cover up his fraudulent act!! I mean HE STOLE SOMEONE'S 60MILLION! Bred didn't deny they committed the crime!!

Davido, pay now or wait for the day of reckon!

Just like the fake relationship, 'that day' would be televised!

plasticity of their love clearly seen

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2018
Be rest assured that She is right...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes The Fake Side Of Davido’s Love For Chioma by cerowo(f): 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
everybody giving their unwanted" contributions

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin’s Sister Jailed For 30 Years(pics) / Gov. Ambode Allegedly Bought Mansions For Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa - Details / Fun Photo Of Skales And Davido In The Studio As They Set To Release A Banger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.