Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

See The First Delta Gubernatorial Aspirant Set To Host Live Tweet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The First Delta Gubernatorial Aspirant Set To Host Live Tweet. (320 Views)

Crisis Rocks Kogi PDP As Three Aspirant Set To Be Disqualified / How Delta Gubernatorial Poll May Pan Out / See The First Delta Gubernatorial Aspirant To Host Live Tweet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The First Delta Gubernatorial Aspirant Set To Host Live Tweet. by Shobowalebola: 11:25pm On May 01, 2018
Dr. Cairo Ojougboh is a leading APC Gubernatorial candidate in Delta state.

He was once a former member of the house of representatives which he promised to use one term and he stood by his word. During his time in the government, he had a good interaction with the people he went to represent in the house of representatives.
Since his declaration to run for the No 1 seat in the state Dr. Cairo has intensified his campaigns at the grassroots in the state he is set to create a platform for interaction, targeted at youths with the people he wants to Govern.

Dr. Cairo Ojougboh is happily married . He was also a Basketball national and represented the country at so many tournaments.

In a live tweet on his official tweeter handle @CairoOjougboh he wrote : "Despite my my busy schedules in my line with my "new DELTA master plan" of an all inclusive Government of youths .
I would be having a live tweet session aimed at interacting directly with you on my plans for a "NEW DELTA" of our dreams. I would also entertain your questions and contributions. I would also be glad to share my life experiences as public servant and get you up and close with me.

Keep tweeting !keep following !!
#OjougbohOneTerm
#MyTallVision

Follow @CairoOjougboh

Re: See The First Delta Gubernatorial Aspirant Set To Host Live Tweet. by mumureloaded(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2018
what the fūck us he up to? in one word, the national 'cake'
Re: See The First Delta Gubernatorial Aspirant Set To Host Live Tweet. by Handsomecole(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2018
Dr. Cairo is indeed setting the pace . For a new delta and he has been very active on twitter lately. Make I follow am make I finish an with questions .

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Buhari Departs For London On 4-day Medical Check Up / Kano In news. / Restructuring The Nigerian Economy- Dr. Adetokunbo Pearse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.