Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

How The Worker's Day Went? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How The Worker's Day Went? (349 Views)

Shib Made A Warehouse Worker A Millionaire As Doge And Fil Are Dropping / See How I Went From Being Broke To Making $1,000 (400k) Monthly Online / Farm Worker With Driving Experience Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Worker's Day Went? by BeSafeOnline: 11:45pm On May 01, 2018
Today's been really great...!!!

I had much fun carrying out exciting projects.

Why not?

Afterall, today is worker's day... Shouldn't we be allowed to intellectually work some more??
Re: How The Worker's Day Went? by BeSafeOnline: 11:48pm On May 01, 2018
Every Employer should really at this day think deeply on how to ensure mental wellness and correctness of Every of their Employees.

It is expected that those who think this way on a daily basis; are the billionaires that rule this world.
Re: How The Worker's Day Went? by BeSafeOnline: 11:59pm On May 01, 2018
Before it's Thursday; I've got to acknowledge the fact that to be wealthy is a thing of the mind.

I've got less than 2 minutes to acknowledge the fact that:

It takes a conscious positive mind to be able to earn billions online.
Re: How The Worker's Day Went? by BeSafeOnline: 12:02am On May 02, 2018
For as many that will contact the number of my signature below;

I'll be willing to share to you the secrets to becoming a billionaire in your country's currency.

Good morning all.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Meet LGA Chairman Who Farms, Build Shoe Factory. / Garri Production Partnership / Mini Importation Is Serious Business If You Do It Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.