Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

You've Worked For It Let It Work For You In Turn - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / You've Worked For It Let It Work For You In Turn (312 Views)

I'm Paying 20+ Website Owners Each - Enter If You've Got A Website Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Worked For It Let It Work For You In Turn by Hybridge(m): 1:20am On May 02, 2018
YOU'VE WORKED FOR IT LET IT WORK FOR YOU IN TURN
Please do not ignore this article, it is one in a million. It might be source of your financial breakthrough. It will make you a business owner with little/peanut capital without involving in the day to day running of the business.
This idea is neither MMM (ponzi game), none MLM Multi-level-marketing strategy where your genuine earnings depends on your down lines efficiency. It is (short-term or short-run) JOINT VENTURE for genuine investors who is looking for best way of investing their money with 100% guaranty return on capital without stress;the idea is not totally new but the offer is extraordinarily genuine and mouth watering. It outweigh interest from BOND (which is currently peg at 13%) and FIXED DEPOSIT (9%,depending on the Bank in question); which also put the numbers of days involved into formula as their tool to induce investors to go for more days. Our investment portfolio give you 80% return on capital at first modules, 160% @ 2nd modules and 400% @ 3rd modules. (Wow!!! Amazing offer,YES it is possible: " YOU HAVE WORKED TO GET MONEY, LET IT WORK FOR YOU IN TURN ".
If you invest ₦10,000 until the 3rd modules with us; you will earned ₦50,000 (i.e. (400% of ₦10,000) + ₦10,000). Relast,I guess you are about to ask me how is the possible. Please read on:
We are experts in catfish production & other livestock farming; because of our success, expertise and experience in catfish production; some people/organization call us to manage their fish pond and some want us to rent it out. Currently we have ponds of about 5,000 table size catfish capacity at Mose in Ilugbo Ogun State and our team of entrepreneurship skill formulated a plan to switch from rentage policy to more lucrative policy which would benefit both the management and you (the Investors).
A sum of ₦640,000 is needed to produce about 11,000 table size catfish in three modules; which will give us at least ₦3,000,000 earnings (see our BUDGET APPRAISAL FOR DETAILS). Dear Investors, I believed you can easily deduced that limited space is available from ₦640,000 targeted capital needed. However, that does not mean you do not stand a chance of investing your money with us; as our team is working relentlessly on locating idle ponds for Joint Short-term Venture. Please be reminded that we are living in a Global Village so, where you are, does not matter. Take the first step today to show your interest by texting the following details to us via 07012377299:
YOUR FULL NAME AMOUNT TO INVEST MODULES LOCATION
E.G. Divine Favour ₦5,000 3 Lagos
(SEND IT TO 0701237799)
You may also send it via WHATSAPP TO 08187988389
We would get back to you shortly after receiving your details. Your membership code would be generated and forwarded to your mobile line via the medium you used to reached us. We would later notify you when you are to release your investment. We would also add you to our Facebook & WhatsApp groups where the list of investors with amount invested together with the modules applied for, shall be listed through their membership code. As soon as you validate agreement with us by releasing your investment; your bank details (i.e. acct name, number, and bank name) shall be required for future transaction...
YOU WELCOME...!!!
FOR MORE DETAILS & CLARIFICATION, PLS SEE
Modules and Benefit Table & Budget Appraisal Table
For further enquiries, please reach us via WhatsApp through 08187988389 OR
CALL: 07012377299,08187988389 08108978054
ADEBIYI Y ADEYEMI AAT
Team Leader
ANNOUNCER
Hybrige Consult and Investment

(1) (Reply)

Simple On The Outside Everything You Really Need Is Inside Best TOOL. / Responsive Website Design / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.