Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (51669 Views)

Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2018
noeloge82:
The endorsement deal no get name

People just believe anything

What if the guy who accused him of 60million how come he got a no name endorsement for Chyoma for the same 60million

The good news is that internet never forgets
broke guy....

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
chocorex:

and do u think am a Christian?
kk...then u did for Mohammed abi?
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by ideology(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
kepal99:

People still don't get it...
For the first time, a video davido posted on Instagram ( his Porsche gift yo Chioma) hit over a million views, he's been having such numbers on YouTube not Instagram.
His management team really working round the clock to make sure he's in the news either through his music or controversies...
Kudos to his, he has mastered an art that helps his to thrive as well as stay relevant hence making him more popular.

These guys are raking millions from YouTube alone
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
wink

This dimwit doesn't know that IGBO girls don't date and marry mechanic and danfo drivers like musibau and egbon kudus, rather they date and marry successful people, if an Igbo girl is going to date a yoruba or hausa man, then you can be rest assured that she is going for the winners! so mr fuka fuka, if you want to marry an igbo girl, its best to start working hard and turn your life from nothing to something, otherwise you would just keep wanking off on the thought of dating an igbo girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17am On May 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Buhari was right when he called them lazy youths, where he said it was the only issue.

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by chocorex(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2018
dynicks:
kk...then u did for Mohammed abi?
I'm a diest, good bye
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by bettercreature(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2018
zoey4:
I pray your love for this Chioma should not fade ooo
Wizkid and Omotayo did more than this.It's just a matter of time.It's not a real love he is not protecting her

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:20am On May 02, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

This dimwit doesn't know that IGBO girls don't date and marry mechanic and danfo drivers like musibau and egbon kudus, rather they date and marry successful people, if an Igbo girl is going to date a yoruba or hausa man, then you can be rest assured that she is going for the winners! so mr fuka fuka, if you want to marry an igbo girl, its best to start working hard and turn your life from nothing to something, otherwise you would just keep wanking off on the thought of dating an igbo girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2018
ideology:
Lol

Nigerians still don't get how it works

The more you talk about a person or a thing (hashtags)

You make them popular, then big brands also want to associate with it

But you see, they will pay the subject or object of discourse not the fans #LazyNigerianYouths

That's why some yeyebrities post controversial stuffs with the hope of being talked about.

See DJ cuppy of yesterday,

Get something doing so that people will talk about you

These guys a raking millions from YouTube alone

Yeah we make azzholes kings

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2018
chocorex:

I'm a diest, good bye
Then u must have professed it to whatever you believe in....
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:24am On May 02, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
nnokwa042:
if all afonjas dey dash igbo girls money like davido without tribal marks then I 've no problem, but names like toib wasiu isiaka akeem musibau abudulrahim gani should not near any igbo babw angry

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 8:27am On May 02, 2018
Gepheral:
Women can do anything for money! See people investment begging shameless online. And their boyfriend dey somewhere saying I love my woman

Save us from wayward beings Oh Lawd

Oga check very well even guys are there shouting chioma number something.
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Remix10(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2018
Ladies this is what happens when your offering to a relationship is beyond punana, be creative, do things differently, Chioma meeee Chiomaaa!!
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by MYHUBBY: 8:33am On May 02, 2018
Davido and lies. he can only deceive Igbo girls, Yoruba girls must have learnt their lesson from his other babymamas he lied to buy heaven for but all was fake

taking her to Toronto and USA, showcasing a childish publicity online

if I happen to be a Lady I can't date Davido not just because of his childishness only but his fake life, lies and unnecessary publicity

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by guji12(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2018
unknownsolja:

nigerians are fools..they can believe anything,that was why they sold a dictator as a democrat and una believe..this boy is owing someone 60million
And he bought his gf 45m naira car... Na lie still b dat
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by stasius: 8:36am On May 02, 2018
Singing:
Chioma 'meee chioma
Chioma 'meee chioma

Chi mara obi m oooo chioma
Chioma 'meee chioma

Chimara mkpa mu oooo chioma
Chioma 'meee chioma!
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by MYHUBBY: 8:37am On May 02, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

sharap kid! my 2 ex's are Igbo. when I was broke they pay my bill, give me pussies and shower me much love

their body is just like a normal human being, the only thing is they can fvck well

stop denting the image of Igbo girls here, not all of them are stupid as you're painting it

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by authority2006(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2018
9jaown:
Sent new month message to my babe yesterday and she called back.. yelling, saying some assured somthing.. I was not understanding , had to end the call. Went on IG and that was when I understood what was trending. Nigeria artist that will be sing rubbish confusing this girls and put bois in trouble, same guy that sang Aye, doing the opposite. Don’t know why guys are saying He set the table high!! What table!! Kitchen table or dining table, His just buying things he can get for her and for all those girls wanting to be Choima abi watin.. don’t go Nd get your PVC.

What has PVC got to do with this?
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2018
ideology:
Lol

Nigerians still don't get how it works

The more you talk about a person or a thing (hashtags)

You make them popular, then big brands also want to associate with it

But you see, they will pay the subject or object of discourse not the fans #LazyNigerianYouths

That's why some yeyebrities post controversial stuffs with the hope of being talked about.

See DJ cuppy of yesterday,

Get something doing so that people will talk about you

These guys a raking millions from YouTube alone

At last, someone who gets the business angle to this....

you sabi jare

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2018
Nonsense.

He's probably lying

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2018
Her tomatoes still get water na make good things dey come in like sweet milk for the ladies with dried water hide your face if you nor get water
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by millionboi(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2018
fuckerstard:
Distraction everywhere, chioma don make una forget Singer Dino in detention.
hahahaha
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by millionboi(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2018
Y0ruba:
X

Dude is puxxxy whipped as heck.
fear juicy pu. Sssy it can make u sign life hac
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by brownhawk: 8:46am On May 02, 2018
zoey4:
I pray your love for this Chioma should not fade ooo
if they break up. The uproar and laziness would be more
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2018
farano:
I want unlimited cash..
onyinye...* smiles *
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by kessdivine4all: 8:47am On May 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
wink

lazy nigerian youth, nothing of worth in your FUKAFUKA brain
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2018
9jaown:
Sent new month message to my babe yesterday and she called back.. yelling, saying some assured somthing.. I was not understanding , had to end the call. Went on IG and that was when I understood what was trending. Nigeria artist that will be sing rubbish confusing this girls and put bois in trouble, same guy that sang Aye, doing the opposite. Don’t know why guys are saying He set the table high!! What table!! Kitchen table or dining table, His just buying things he can get for her and for all those girls wanting to be Choima abi watin.. don’t go Nd get your PVC.

Crate of Guinness by home delivery for you. On me

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by ariesbull: 8:50am On May 02, 2018
You don't compete with igbo...they just take over

That's chioma...and she has davido eating from her palms

I wish them the best while it last.. at least this is better than these girls getting pregnant.... Igbo girls and smartness
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Yusuf4: 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Rainmania:
Oh it's a Pele for you sir grin

���������
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by promzy555(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2018
All dis are plans of the FG to divert our attention frm d lazy youth stuff since BBniaja has end. Enough of dis chioma wahala.
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by zudozz: 9:03am On May 02, 2018
Fukafuka:
wink

And buying them 45 million naira jeep..on d other hand afonja girls just dey give them garri n beans ..they go dey serve u d to+o as u like...[b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) / Who’ll Marry Me – Cossy Seriously Searching For A Husband (PHOTOS) / Jackie Appiah Looks Unrecognisable In Makeup Photo, Stuns In Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.