Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma (1158 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Racylucy(f): 3:11am On May 02, 2018
Davido broke the news to his followers online.

See screenshot of what he posted below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/davido-negotiates-100-million-naira.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Racylucy(f): 3:12am On May 02, 2018
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by hypertension(m): 3:16am On May 02, 2018
There are a million reasons why i love Davido. He is a good musician and an artist.

He uses every opportunity to his advantage, and right now, he is doing the same with Chioma.

To be frank, this is an art Wizkid lacks.

1 Like

Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by mokaflex(m): 3:17am On May 02, 2018
that's sounds like an Assurance to me
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Mutemenot(m): 3:29am On May 02, 2018
This chioma must have a good background n financial strength
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:08am On May 02, 2018
Assurance !! grin

Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 4:56am On May 02, 2018
*sings*

When a man loves a woman...

Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world for a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend If he puts her down

I give you everything I've got (yeah)
Trying to hold on to your precious love
Baby please don't treat me bad

*I love love*
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 5:11am On May 02, 2018
While some celebs are keeping their marital lives private from the media, this one is using gf to tear media apart and people are thinking he has no aim for doing that than love. Love maybe there, but something is blowing it big.

He's even succeeded. He's keep people's mind off his focus and he's getting what he wants while they wrant over something else. The billionaire has nothing to lose, bloggers will feed well when its time to change trending plan with another babe. Maybe calabar girl this time!
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 5:27am On May 02, 2018
BleSSedMee:
*sings*

Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world for a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend If he puts her down

I give you everything I've got (yeah)
Trying to hold on to your precious love
Baby please don't treat me bad

*I love love*
Lol, do you know d amount of things he did to his previous gf Sophia momodu now his baby mama? You girls are funny. If you see love sef you don't recognize it. Let him marry her as wife and make her d mother of his kids..that's love! ..like banky-W did to his wife. Davido sees it as an opportunity to trend, get more fame, more fans, most talked about, more money. Though there may be love in it as a matter of fact, but guy is still a guru!

hypertension:
There are a million reasons why i love Davido. He is a good musician and an artist.

He uses every opportunity to his advantage, and right now, he is doing the same with Chioma.

As in ehn! I've not seen a wiser Naija music star. He fathoms ways to remain top for a long number of years. Wizkid and olamide tried too though, wizkid got a gucci boy he wants to sponsor thru school, olamide held on to teddyA. But love I think is d greatest trend that ppl wanna hear and talk abt and it falls in place for davido.
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by chriskosherbal(m): 5:31am On May 02, 2018
David is wise that's all I can say..
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by Nobody: 5:39am On May 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol, do you know d amount of things he did to his previous gf Sophia momodu now his baby mama? You girls are funny. If you see love sef you don't recognize it. Let him marry her as wife and make her d mother of his kids..that's love! ..like banky-W did to his wife. Davido is just using her to trend, get more fame, more fans, most talked about, more money. Guy is a guru!

As in ehn! I've not seen a wiser Naija music star. He fathoms ways to remain top for a long number of years. Wizkid and olamide will drain faster than him soon. Ppl are calling it love I just laff! I call it ..using money to get money!

My dear, I'm not a girl! And I'm old enough to know when love is in the equation.

If he's doing it to trend, then the joke's on him.
Re: Davido Negotiates 100 Million Naira Endorsement Deal For His Girlfriend, Chioma by OKorowanta: 6:26am On May 02, 2018
hypertension:

Ok,which one u lack?

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Seriously Involved In Bringing Up Our Child – Ruby Gyang / Domestic Violence – Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Set To Divorce Husband / The Reason Behind The Resignation Of CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.