Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja (24404 Views)

Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by crafteck(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2018
mikejj:
. no not bitterness but he will accept her the way she is and know how to live with and love her behaviour...he will know how to manage and control her habit..

Lol, marriage should be easy like social studies, not bitter like further maths
Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by mikejj(m): 4:34am On May 03, 2018
crafteck:

Lol, marriage should be easy like social studies, not bitter like further maths
. haha so u folo hate maths too grin grin too
Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by crafteck(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2018
mikejj:
. haha so u folo hate maths too grin grin too

It destroyed me, i missed the first calculus double period and that was the beginning of my end
Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by crafteck(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2018
mikejj:
. no not bitterness but he will accept her the way she is and know how to live with and love her behaviour...he will know how to manage and control her habit..

Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by Emasel(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
Hisduchess:

babe am just surprise at how Nigerian youths thinks and behave.they have problem with anger but have nothing against public oloshoness

Because that was part of the BBNaija brand, the reason why many people were against the reality show in the first place. But Cee-C is just an ill-mannered, proud and rude girl who verbally abused a gentleman uncontrollably, that certainly can never be accepted!
Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by mikejj(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2018
crafteck:

It destroyed me, i missed the first calculus double period and that was the beginning of my end
haha now i know d gang u belong to those days

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja by mikejj(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=crafteck post=67239888][/quote] na true na baba..u wan tell me say ur babi no gt one bad character.. y u never leave her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) / Flavour Signs As Life Beer Ambassador (photos) / Shan George Childhood Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.