Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

“fire Alarm”, The Smoke Was From Generator – Central Bank Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “fire Alarm”, The Smoke Was From Generator – Central Bank Of Nigeria (355 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“fire Alarm”, The Smoke Was From Generator – Central Bank Of Nigeria by ecothans: 4:59am On May 02, 2018
There is No Fire Incident at CBN Head Office…

The report reaching #4BN.COM is that the fire incident at Central Bank of Nigeria on Tuesday evening was false…

Passersby who saw smoke from the generator house far away from the building mistook the exhaust for fire smoke....read more at..http://4betanaija.com.ng/2018/05/02/fire-alarm-the-smoke-was-from-generator-central-bank-of-nigeria/

Re: “fire Alarm”, The Smoke Was From Generator – Central Bank Of Nigeria by Mynd44: 5:02am On May 02, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Atiku Charts Path To Prosperous Nigeria / PHOTO: President Buhari Returns To Abuja / Rio Ferdinand Denied Boxing License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.