Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again (10532 Views)

David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 / Luke Shaw Wins Manchester United Player Of The Year / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by KevinDein: 12:56pm On May 02, 2018
When your goal keeper is consistently your best player know your team is made up of crap players

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by SirNumeroUno: 12:57pm On May 02, 2018
Thumbs up David de Gea! Goalie as our best player again speaks volume on our outfield players and coach. Mou once said a team has problem if the goalkeeper is the best player in the team sometime ago in January 2016.
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by Bimpe29: 12:58pm On May 02, 2018
De Gea has been the most successful and prolific shots stopper in the world since 2016/2017 season.

He is a source of Manchester United success stories during the current season.
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by donhils: 1:03pm On May 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
De Gea is good but I will pick Oblak over him, any time, any day.
Pls who's Oblak again?
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by MorataFC: 1:08pm On May 02, 2018
donhils:

Pls who's Oblak again?
Oblak is rated the best keeper in the world now

ATM's keeper.

1 Like

Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by promisedeco(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
De Gea is good but I will pick Oblak over him, any time, any day.
guy if you're not pursuing something, something is pursuing you
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by Emilokoiyawon: 1:32pm On May 02, 2018
27 or 47 ?
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by Danialuone: 2:40pm On May 02, 2018
World Best DDG.
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by pstnicodemus(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

are u serious?
u comparing a 2 time CL winner to DDG who is about to enter the evening of his career
Van is d best dutch keeper ever and is not ever close
even Navas don win two champions league. doesn't make him world class or a better goalkeeper than Nick Pope of Burnley.
back to the matter, Van der Saar was world class, so is David de gea.
trophy wise, he's yet to meet up thanks to the current squad of players but talking of world class saves, match winning performances over the years, u have to give it to David.
winning EPL keeper four years in a row as well as Club's player of the year isn't by accident
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2018
Even with expensive players in the team. De gae contributes more to a game than united strikers.
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by LZAA: 2:58pm On May 02, 2018
pstnicodemus:

even Navas don win two champions league. doesn't make him world class or a better goalkeeper than Nick Pope of Burnley.
back to the matter, Van der Saar was world class, so is David de gea.
trophy wise, he's yet to meet up thanks to the current squad of players but talking of world class saves, match winning performances over the years, u have to give it to David.
winning EPL keeper four years in a row as well as Club's player of the year isn't by accident
no i'm sorry i'm a red manc and i shudder to hear this sort of thing
u are really comparing van der sar whose only patchy spell was at juve then remained consistent right to the very end to DDG?for ur info DDG has been making those saves after his sticky start to his OT career but its just that the english media as usual are carried away.
and yes keylor navas is a better goalkeeper than Nick Pope
a loss of form does not make u a bad player ffs
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by odigbosky(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2018
This was the same David De Gea Chris Santus was scoring anyhow that time....chai. Nigeria my Nigeria...what happens when you carry over aged players to competition meant for kids.
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by vroy(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

are u serious?
u comparing a 2 time CL winner to DDG who is about to enter the evening of his career
Van is d best dutch keeper ever and is not ever close
van der sar has never had 100 saves in a season as a 27 year old shot stopper van der sar is exceptional but he wasnt as good as DDG when he was 27 same as schemicheal
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by LZAA: 3:15pm On May 02, 2018
vroy:
van der sar has never had 100 saves in a season as a 27 year old shot stopper van der sar is exceptional but he wasnt as good as DDG when he was 27 same as schemicheal
the best goalkeepers will tell u that the fewer saves they have to make will be great for them
also schemichel at 27 was already a danish international and van der sar was a dutch one with a UCL to match
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by pstnicodemus(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
LZAA:

no i'm sorry i'm a red manc and i shudder to hear this sort of thing
u are really comparing van der sar whose only patchy spell was at juve then remained consistent right to the very end to DDG?for ur info DDG has been making those saves after his sticky start to his OT career but its just that the english media as usual are carried away.
and yes keylor navas is a better goalkeeper than Nick Pope
a loss of form does not make u a bad player ffs
I shouldn't have said Nick Pope, I should have even said Mignolet.
that Navas no deserve to dey that Madrid team. back to our Edwin /David talk.
There are players that even if you're a fan or hater, u just accept he's the best there is.
during the Van der Saar era, people will argue Peter Cech was better. but u see this De Gea matter ehn, even Chelsea fans hate to say it but the guy is the best by miles.
I didn't watch much of Schmichael, cos i was growing up, but i watch Edwin and David well well.
he made mistakes when he came, that's true. at what age, 19.
at what age did Edwin come?
and no forget o, this guy is just 27.
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by valnosky(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2018
jide219:
Man. U sha na dead team
Team Liverpool
How many likes for the future world best
King of egypt
Slayer of Roma
Messiah of liverpool
Prince of Africa
The one and only MO. Salah
dead team but they wiped your ass @ OT,even your world best salah was caged by Ashley young
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
Well deserved
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by LZAA: 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
I didn't watch much of Schmichael, cos i was growing up, [b][/b]
[/quote]
Well that settles it
Schemichel and VDS are the same generation hence comparing them with DDG and cech is like comparing tupac to kendrick.
Navas has had a loss of form which is normal and is probably leaving madrid at the end of the season
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by shevjones(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
stephenwa:
And sooo tongue
GO FU*K YOUR SELF HATERS
Re: David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again by Evangkatsoulis: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
pstnicodemus:

I shouldn't have said Nick Pope, I should have even said Mignolet.
that Navas no deserve to dey that Madrid team. back to our Edwin /David talk.
There are players that even if you're a fan or hater, u just accept he's the best there is.
during the Van der Saar era, people will argue Peter Cech was better. but u see this De Gea matter ehn, even Chelsea fans hate to say it but the guy is the best by miles.
I didn't watch much of Schmichael, cos i was growing up, but i watch Edwin and David well well.
he made mistakes when he came, that's true. at what age, 19.
at what age did Edwin come?
and no forget o, this guy is just 27.

Is De gea better than 24 yrd old Cech?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sure 10 Odds Daily Free- Play And Win Big Today / Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / ‘My Earlier Decision Stands’ – Enyeama Rules Out Nigeria Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.