Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea (843 Views)

Angel Investors Come And Invest In Tech Startup / How To Invest In Gold: Different Ways To Buy And Invest In Gold / How To Save And Invest Your Money Wisely In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by Aare2050(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2018
Good morning sir/ma.

My name is Akanle Jimoh Bamishile
I'm a Teacher by profession
A comedian, Master of ceremony and a Farmer.

I have a small cassava and ginger farm which i wish to extend over the years to come. Right now it's a small scale farm, but i wish to expand it into a large scale soon.

I just discovered a new business to be added to what i do, but i need financial assistance to actualize it. It's palm oil business. Its very lucrative. I have contact directly with farmers that produce palm oil in large quantities in ondo state, and i have made contact with my targeted buyers in the north.

The only problem i have is the capital constrain.
All my montly income goes to domestic needs and my small farms, hence I'm handicaped into starting this very lucrative business.

I don't mind becoming a business partner with who ever is ready to invest in this business with me. I'm open for business with honest and responsible persons.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by rhematex: 11:18am On May 02, 2018
Are you sure this businness will yied
Re: Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by Aare2050(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2018
rhematex:
Are you sure this businness will yied

I'm very sure
I've done my home work on it
Re: Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by marooh: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pictures of previous
Re: Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
If you're in need of a reliable way to invest modestly, then
I want you to reconsider this: if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566

Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it. I have already tried them, I don't have any regrets.
If you need help opening your account with them, contact me through: eniolax@yahoo.com
Re: Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by kofo365: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
You need to explain the business for people to understand,
Where in the north do you want to sell?
How much do you intend selling it there ?
How much are you buying
Profit margin
Etc

(1) (Reply)

NNU 2018: A Must Read / Secret To Increase Your Sales This Christmas / Learn How To Make Money Yourself!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.