Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Baby Born With Gigantic Tumor In Cross River State,nurse Shares Her Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Gigantic Tumor In Cross River State,nurse Shares Her Experience (454 Views)

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Lady With Large Tumor in Need of Urgent Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Gigantic Tumor In Cross River State,nurse Shares Her Experience by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
A baby was born with a gigantic tumor on his head, leaving medical personnel in shock in Ogoja, Cross Rivers state.
The baby, who was born in the middle of the night, had a tumour the size of a football and is almost twice the size of the baby's head.
The nurse who assisted in the delivery shared the story on Facebook, saying that she almost ran away when she saw the head of the baby coming out. Thankfully, both baby and mother are alive and doing fine. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/05/baby-born-with-gigantic-tumor-on-his.html?m=0

Re: Baby Born With Gigantic Tumor In Cross River State,nurse Shares Her Experience by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2018
Louisa Ushie wrote: "My night duty this time was an awful experience. #Thisisinfant2live.
I almost ran away when I saw it coming.
But ETHICS held me back.
This is a life experience, I may never see such condition again.
All thanks be to God.
The delivery was successful.
Mother and baby are doing good."

(1) (Reply)

OGX Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Set 13oz, 2 Ct / Your Vagina, Your Power House / Health Benefits Of Mangoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.