Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

"If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike (36914 Views)

"Nigeria Will Soon Be The Envy Of The World" - VP Osinbajo / How Nigeria Will Mark 58th Independence Anniversary – SGF / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by tundeport(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2018
I always smile on nija issues,please let us wake up
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by keneck1: 8:34am On May 03, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Is it all about guns? Your mentality though!
Sure it is all about guns what else will your lord use to finish or burn naija,you kids don't like to face reality,what did he use to win his election in the first place,i know your mentality is as low as that of wike and fayose's of this world.
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2018
progress69:

Lol ..you were cheering them na. Oya, is it Buhari or Wike that is "enjoying" the recession. When will sense fall of these clowns sef?

But shebi their threat was not empty afterall?
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2018
keneck1:
i dont blame you touch wike and Nigeria burn,kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa,he can only burn ikwerre,wike no reach i can't stop laughing

okay ask Buhari to ahead to do the needful lets see
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by keneck1: 4:39pm On May 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

okay ask Buhari to ahead to do the needful lets see
ikwerre is too much for wike,he can only burn his sitting room when his madam is not around,i repeat wike no reach tidy.
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:47am On May 06, 2018
TheFreeOne:

True talk. NLC shouldn't only be about increment in salaries but also demand for good governance and security of Nigerians.
what does labour have to do with security and good governance of non members. lazy youth waiting for anoda man to fight your battles
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:50am On May 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Did Tompolo not bomb Nigeria into recession? Was that an empty threat? Was the NDA militants ever arrested?
is he not on the run now?
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:51am On May 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Wike is talking about the 2019 election.Rivers state is very germane to Nigeria's oil revenue.Trust me touch it and see Nigeria burn
oil is only 12% of GDP and not more than a quarter of govt revenue. taxes and customs can still be used to bomb you to extinction
Re: "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:53am On May 06, 2018
talk2percy:
Does anybody know u?? At least when u google his name, everything about him comes up. But the question is, what comes up when ur name is googled? Who know u, even for ur kindred?
he is alive and free, where is cownu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt / 7 Muslims, 17 Christians EXCO: Adeleke Is A Secret Agent For CAN - MURIC / Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.