Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Elderly Woman Who Preferred A Phone To Her Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Woman Who Preferred A Phone To Her Life. (465 Views)

An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Who Preferred A Phone To Her Life. by Shhhh01(f): 12:07pm On May 02, 2018
Good Day my darlings,

Abeg make una read my experience below regarding one elderly lady and her phone.

I boarded a vehicle from the island, heading back home to the mainland from work at about 7.00pm.

While we were on third mainland bridge an elderly lady in the bus sitting close to the door dropped her phone and it fell out of the bus onto the busy highway.

The next thing the lady did was amazing. We were on high speed and had gone some kilometers from where the phone dropped oo.

She told the bus to stop after a few kilometers, on the busy highway that she wants to go back and pick her phone.

As in how? Phone way must have been smashed by other vehicles. All this on top third mainland bridge ooooo.

Bridge way dey shake, and them dey rob, and crazy drivers dey speed like mad and fit clear the bus o.

Oga driver sha stopped and the lady started heading back and running back for her phone. On the busy third mainland bridge ooo, leaving us there to wait for her, on that dangerous bridge o.

I come dey think say, how person go think more of phone than their life and that of others? All because of phone, palasa N2500 phone o? i wan curse the woman die. Na prayer i just dey pray for my mind.

After almost 40 minutes the mama came back that she saw her phone to pick but the phone sha done scatter. We now asked her why risk her life and that of others for a palasa phone of N2500?

She said it was because of the SIM o that it was more important. Oh My God , SIM kwa? That you can do welcome back for. Chai. If you were me what would you have done to this woman abeg?
Re: Elderly Woman Who Preferred A Phone To Her Life. by Pat081: 12:16pm On May 02, 2018
Talk sense to her she may nt knw about wcum back

(1) (Reply)

Court Jailed Ex-banker, Nsa Ayi 7-year For N700m Fraud / Scam Alert! Eco Bank Please Take Note / Apochi Suleman: The JTF Commander Feeding Fat On Illegal Bunkering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.