Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide (687 Views)

Latest Means Of Making Money Online Daily / Who Knows The Cheapest Means To Send Money From Ghana To Nigeria / Shipping Goods From France To Nigeria.what Is The Most Reliable & Cheapest Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide by Efeman1: 12:07pm On May 02, 2018
Please Nairalanders I need ideas on how to waybill food produce at cheap rate from Lagos to customers anywhere in Nigeria, especially in the north. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide by Efeman1: 2:59pm On May 02, 2018
Please, sombori say sth... I'm still a learner in the business world. cool
Re: Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide by khalazi: 4:55pm On May 02, 2018
The cheapest is train. Secondly, Truck. Then Luxurious buses.
Re: Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide by Efeman1: 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
khalazi:
The cheapest is train.
Secondly, Truck.
Then Luxurious buses.

Thank you very much Khalazi. Any lead as to where I can get train or truck from Lagos to Bauchi?

Went to luxurious park at Ijora today, and they told me 6k for one small bag. That was enough to throw my customer off.

Please more suggestions. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide by khalazi: 3:36pm On May 03, 2018
Efeman1:

Thank you very much Khalazi. Any lead as to where I can get train or truck from Lagos to Bauchi?

Went to luxurious park at Ijora today, and they told me 6k for one small bag. That was enough to throw my customer off.

Please more suggestions. Thanks.

Its not bad tho. The price is quite fair. Lagos to Bauchi is far. I'm even surprised there is a direct bus.
You can negotiate and beat the price down
Re: Cheapest Means Of Waybiling Goods Nationwide by tugrow(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2018
Efeman1:
Please Nairalanders I need ideas on how to waybill food produce at cheap rate from Lagos to customers anywhere in Nigeria, especially in the north. Thanks.
if you can find your way to Alaba international market, you will find big trucks that carry only goods from Alaba to others states, with My experience, I think they are the cheapest..

(1) (Reply)

16kva Soundproof Diesel Generator For Sale N750,000 / I Need To Get In Touch With Metropolitan Publishers Ltd. / Advice Needed: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.