Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

One Man Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Man Business (683 Views)

Setback Of One Man Business Company: Hy Construction Company Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man Business by johnime: 12:11pm On May 02, 2018
"I was employed as the HR until my boss turned my HR Into a PA which includes helping to buy foodstuffs to her house. There was a time she told me to help her cook & I declined. That was when the real trouble starts & started finding faults in my work. One man biz is not it at all "
The Labour Act is out dated. Labour Act that still has N100 as fine. Ministry of Labour Officials are not better. If you report any organisation to them, they may go behind you to notify that person and receive bribes
Share your experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Business by afamjb: 8:22am On May 07, 2018
johnime:
"I was employed as the HR until my boss turned my HR Into a PA which includes helping to buy foodstuffs to her house. There was a time she told me to help her cook & I declined. That was when the real trouble starts & started finding faults in my work. One man biz is not it at all "
The Labour Act is out dated. Labour Act that still has N100 as fine. Ministry of Labour Officials are not better. If you report any organisation to them, they may go behind you to notify that person and receive bribes
Share your experience
Re: One Man Business by afamjb: 8:22am On May 07, 2018
johnime:
Share your experience
afamikechuwu7@gmail.com
Re: One Man Business by johnime: 12:45pm On May 07, 2018
mail not correct
afamjb:
afamikechuwu7@gmail.com
Re: One Man Business by afamjb: 12:53pm On May 07, 2018
johnime:
mail not correct
afamikechukwu7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Limited (3 Positions) / Who Knows Workforce Office direction / urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.