Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Public Toilet Hand Wash Water At Stop Over Being Used For Something - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Public Toilet Hand Wash Water At Stop Over Being Used For Something (579 Views)

Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport? / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Toilet Hand Wash Water At Stop Over Being Used For Something by babeface3: 12:41pm On May 02, 2018
I had an experience at the popular lokoja stop over relaxation spot while traveling this morning. The water being used for washing hands after toilet or urination is actually stores by those boys that are always begging for tips who also clean the toilets. I discovered that you wash your hands from a tap into a receptacle which is emptied into another one when filled. On careful observation I saw that the water is being sold out to someone for unknown reasons. When I asked the boys why they collected money from the purchaser who became uncomfortable by my gaze, they said he uses it in his farm. I have not known lokoja to be that hit by draught that someone would be coming that far to get water from a toilet. Why not from the main tap afterall the water must be from bore hole or we'll. I have never seen a water tanker coming to sell water to them that we will say, the water could finish if given out. Above all, the boys are selling for money, so why not sell the main water even if they are doing so secretly.
Let's all be careful oh. That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Public Toilet Hand Wash Water At Stop Over Being Used For Something by larrynakel: 11:11pm On May 02, 2018
Hmm...this is serious
babeface3:
I had an experience at the popular lokoja stop over relaxation spot while traveling this morning. The water being used for washing hands after toilet or urination is actually stores by those boys that are always begging for tips who also clean the toilets. I discovered that you wash your hands from a tap into a receptacle which is emptied into another one when filled. On careful observation I saw that the water is being sold out to someone for unknown reasons. When I asked the boys why they collected money from the purchaser who became uncomfortable by my gaze, they said he uses it in his farm. I have not known lokoja to be that hit by draught that someone would be coming that far to get water from a toilet. Why not from the main tap afterall the water must be from bore hole or we'll. I have never seen a water tanker coming to sell water to them that we will say, the water could finish if given out. Above all, the boys are selling for money, so why not sell the main water even if they are doing so secretly.
Let's all be careful oh. That's all I have to say.
Re: Public Toilet Hand Wash Water At Stop Over Being Used For Something by nenergy(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2018
Something is fishy! My brother i for raise small alarm o!

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Again? / SAM MBAKWE INTERNATIONAL CARGO AIRPORT STILL ANNOUNCES FLIGHTS SCHEDULES USING H / Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.